SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ranchfarm

Reaction score
How is IPT like and got separate into different groups? I've only been to RT and know of their different coloured tags.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
How is IPT like and got separate into different groups? I've only been to RT and know of their different coloured tags.

quite the same

got buibui green tag, yellow tag is static, blue tag is mixed, red tag is running, orange tag is games

JinSwag

Reaction score
Hi, I am in a new window and defaulted my rt last window. When can I take my ippt? Is it on my first session or do I follow the 8, 14, 20 rule? It's so stupid to attend rt when I can pass. Thx for your reply.

EscapersIV

Reaction score
Hi guys, I took 19 rt sessions but I didn't manage to finish on time right before my bday omg, this is my 2nd time tio charged, just wondering what's the punishment gonna be like? Is it db or fine? Hahah definitely hoping it's not db T_T

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, I took 19 rt sessions but I didn't manage to finish on time right before my bday omg, this is my 2nd time tio charged, just wondering what's the punishment gonna be like? Is it db or fine? Hahah definitely hoping it's not db T_T

should be just a fine. esp when taking into consideration that u just need one more final session in this window, your efforts are at least recognised.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,I went for normal ippt at 5pm because it's earlier than RT/IPT session and i attended just for attendance but sadly it doesn't qualify as ipt-ippt.

Now i intended to do just 9 ipt session this year because if i finish 10 ipt this year that means next year I'm going to do another 10 thus making the normal ippt session futile. And i also get some money for RT session next year.

Can anyone confirm the normal ippt+ipt session is deductable to next year's 20 RT session?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys,I went for normal ippt at 5pm because it's earlier than RT/IPT session and i attended just for attendance but sadly it doesn't qualify as ipt-ippt.

Now i intended to do just 9 ipt session this year because if i finish 10 ipt this year that means next year I'm going to do another 10 thus making the normal ippt session futile. And i also get some money for RT session next year.

Can anyone confirm the normal ippt+ipt session is deductable to next year's 20 RT session?

I only know that RT can be reduced from the number of IPTs attended.

Whether will non-ICT IPPT can be counted to the reduction of IPT or RT, i believe the answer is NO.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
I only know that RT can be reduced from the number of IPTs attended.

Whether will non-ICT IPPT can be counted to the reduction of IPT or RT, i believe the answer is NO.

Thanks. I've sent an inquiry to contact@ns regarding this.

Anyway,I did attend 1 non-ict ippt on first year and 2nd year I only need to clock 19sessions of RT.

hirako-shin

Master Member
Reaction score
Ippt for MR personel

Hi guys, my new ippt windown starts on 25/10/2017 to 24/10/2018. And my offical MR date is on 2/4/2018. So, do I still need to take my ippt? Please help me, Thanks.

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, my new ippt windown starts on 25/10/2017 to 24/10/2018. And my offical MR date is on 2/4/2018. So, do I still need to take my ippt? Please help me, Thanks.

yes definitely still need to do. and if u fail ippt, i believe need to do rt in the next window 2018-2019.

Zanderos

Reaction score
Is it still possible to extend RT window by 1 month? I asked the Certis trainer but he said it's no longer possible? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

Calander

Reaction score
Is it still possible to extend RT window by 1 month? I asked the Certis trainer but he said it's no longer possible? Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

cannot be extended.

mindef now has already extended the entire RT period from 9 to 12 months which is a very good deal already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.