SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

DingJie

Reaction score
Hi all, I was charged twice for not doing RT. My last charge was in nov and my birthday is in sept. After the charge I done about 16 RT and intend to finish it and do 10 IPT by sept. Does that means next year onwards I can just keep doing 10 IPT until I MR?

Thanks!

Last edited:

WaiEff

Reaction score
IPPT INCENTIVE

Hi all, I have not received my incentive for my ippt gold money. Because previously I gotten a silver and they credited $200 to me but after I got gold they did not credit the extra $100 to me. What should I do??

thngzx

Reaction score
Hi all, I have not received my incentive for my ippt gold money. Because previously I gotten a silver and they credited $200 to me but after I got gold they did not credit the extra $100 to me. What should I do??

Silver is 300
Gold is 500

Usually just give them some time. They rarely screw it up. I think it takes about 2 weeks or so. Just check that they have uploaded your ippt results can alr...be patient !

Yctan1992

Reaction score
Hi,

Want to know more about taking ippt at Maju Camp. Is the 2.4km route available during rain and easier?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Want to know more about taking ippt at Maju Camp. Is the 2.4km route available during rain and easier?
The last I went maju was 2 years ago. If still same, it's indoors at the mt line so shouldn't be affected by right. Some dislike because of the smell. Personally I quite like because it's flat ground unlike places like kranji which has slopes...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score
any black and white on this?

call ur unit. and i have attached a link in one of my prev post. if that isn't considered as black n white.. maybe u need to find your answers elsewhere

anyway, doubt u seriously did your research..
https://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/mindef_websites/topics/nsmatters/nsmen/roles_as_nsmen.html

"NS Days

Each RT session will be computed as a ½ day service and will count towards the NSman's annual NS of 40 days. Attendance of ICT has priority over RT and only the balance of the call-up days will be used for RT call-ups."

website dtd: Last updated on 29 Oct 2014

if u wan to doubt my posts, do check out by yourself first

unless u have already highlighted about this RT LK or HK thing and ur unit does not agree, den u have an argument to fight

Last edited:

turboo

Reaction score
for those who attended IPT, and got gold at the 10th IPPT session, is one still eligible for the $500 incentive + make-up pay for all 10 sessions?

Calander

Reaction score
for those who attended IPT, and got gold at the 10th IPPT session, is one still eligible for the $500 incentive + make-up pay for all 10 sessions?

u will still get the $500, in accordance with IPPT incentive.

it is not the "make-up pay" that u are getting but is the "service pay" of half-day for every IPT attended, and a total of 3 IPPTs (inclusive of IPT-IPPT).

do not get mixed up between make-up pay and service pay. these two are totally different.

Hellooo

Suspended
Reaction score
Can i say for those cannot pass ippt every year and want to have the shortest time to clear is to do the below?

- book ipt and score badly and wait for result to ask you to aim for band 1
- book ippt and clear the band 1

Calander

Reaction score
Can i say for those cannot pass ippt every year and want to have the shortest time to clear is to do the below?

- book ipt and score badly and wait for result to ask you to aim for band 1
- book ippt and clear the band 1

yes. and this band 1 only works for one window within each age cat, or "entry level".

starbury

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this has been asked b4.

Missed my last ippt window.

Now have to go for RT.

Any chance to bypass RT and just go straight for an IPPT attempt? RT really time consuming, and I fancy my chances of ngeh ngeh passing.

Thanks!

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this has been asked b4.

Missed my last ippt window.

Now have to go for RT.

Any chance to bypass RT and just go straight for an IPPT attempt? RT really time consuming, and I fancy my chances of ngeh ngeh passing.

Thanks!

this kind of things still need to ask meh...

just go ns portal and try to book ippt. if can book means can bypass.

Calander

Reaction score
I've tried, but ns.sg only allows RT bookings. So wanted to ask if there is any way around it?

once u are under RT program, the only way to exit is from passing RT-IPPT which is on the 8th session earliest, or having a ICT-IPPT conducted by your own unit (provided is during an ICT).

or, excuse from IPPT medically.

mooseolly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
people always say maju track is shorter.Actually is the same, just that you run in rectangle so your mind tricks you in thinking it to be shorter than running in a circle where you get slowed down because of the two curved section of the semi-circle.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.