HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree671Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2015, 07:53 PM   #4051

hi can i ask what attire do you all wear to book in for ippt at kranji or maju camp?
scuderia ferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2015, 08:02 PM   #4052

hi can i ask what attire do you all wear to book in for ippt at kranji or maju camp?
PT attire.. any top but with shorts and running shoes.

the same applies to all FCCs...
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #4053

I booked my last session for RT-IPPT today 5.30pm at khatib fcc (Saturday). But i received an sms message saying that it is canceled due to haze condition.

This is the last RT-IPPT that i need to take before 30 sept 2015 (Wed). Now I can only hope to take on tuesday before i get charged for not completing. What if the tuesday session get canceled again ?

Anyone know who I should look for help ?
Someone answer me please. Quite Urgent. I might get charged. Why mindef cancel my RT and make me possible of getting charged like that.
shockyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2015, 11:05 PM   #4054
Great Supremacy Member

Someone answer me please. Quite Urgent. I might get charged. Why mindef cancel my RT and make me possible of getting charged like that.
Call ns.sg or the FCC that you booked your RT. They should be able to assist you.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 05:14 AM   #4055
Master Member

Go to the FCC and extend your RT window.

Napoleon Bonaparte (15th August 1769 - 5th May 1821)
Raider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #4056

I called them. Think cannot extend. They ask me to try and book the tuesday slot. But if it cancel automatically again because of haze then i think i can go commit suicide liao.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:16 AM   #4057
Master Member

I called them. Think cannot extend. They ask me to try and book the tuesday slot. But if it cancel automatically again because of haze then i think i can go commit suicide liao.
Which 1 u called? FCC or NS portal?
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 01:55 PM   #4058

Which 1 u called? FCC or NS portal?
I got a sms message from this number 72255. The exact mesage as below.

(Fr: MINDEF) Due to unhealthy level of PSI, IPPT session will be cancelled for Sat (260915). You are advised to book another IPPT.

You tell me how cock up this system can be.

1st they force cancel for me. 2nd this is my last session. If i never cancel on my own accord, i will not be able to book another session as the system is not yet updated me as absent yet. Now I am unable to book another session as my window is closing on this wed.

Last edited by shockyard; 28-09-2015 at 01:57 PM..
Old 28-09-2015, 02:07 PM   #4059
Master Member

I got a sms message from this number 72255. The exact mesage as below.

(Fr: MINDEF) Due to unhealthy level of PSI, IPPT session will be cancelled for Sat (260915). You are advised to book another IPPT.

You tell me how cock up this system can be.

1st they force cancel for me. 2nd this is my last session. If i never cancel on my own accord, i will not be able to book another session as the system is not yet updated me as absent yet. Now I am unable to book another session as my window is closing on this wed.
Called NS portal. I told them even if i book a maximum 3 RT session per week.. i will be short of 1 session to complete 20 RT due to the haze cancellation. They say not their problem..
Old 28-09-2015, 02:21 PM   #4060

Called NS portal. I told them even if i book a maximum 3 RT session per week.. i will be short of 1 session to complete 20 RT due to the haze cancellation. They say not their problem..
I can sense a lot of people will have the same problem as us. If they want to cancel it at least cancel it properly. Why left my session in a pending absent status. Now I am unable to book my last session.

Now when I even try to see the available RT schedule it give me error.

"You are required to do 8 RT sessions. You have already attended 7 RT sessions. You have already booked 1 RT sessions."
Old 28-09-2015, 03:05 PM   #4061
Master Member

I can sense a lot of people will have the same problem as us. If they want to cancel it at least cancel it properly. Why left my session in a pending absent status. Now I am unable to book my last session.

Now when I even try to see the available RT schedule it give me error.

"You are required to do 8 RT sessions. You have already attended 7 RT sessions. You have already booked 1 RT sessions."
So did u solve the problem? Even if sat shows as absent..shld be able to book 1 more, no?
Old 28-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #4062

So did u solve the problem? Even if sat shows as absent..shld be able to book 1 more, no?
Not solved yet. My attendance status still shows nothing. Cannot book. I got up to 30 sept to complete my RT =(

Pray they update my attendance status to absent so i can book tues or wed.
Old 28-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #4063
Master Member

Not solved yet. My attendance status still shows nothing. Cannot book. I got up to 30 sept to complete my RT =(

Pray they update my attendance status to absent so i can book tues or wed.
My Sat already updated as absent on NS portal.
Old 28-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #4064
Banned

my idea ish, its wun be NSmen fault if they cancel it due to haze.

make as much noise as possible
Jay Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 03:54 PM   #4065
Master Member

my idea ish, its wun be NSmen fault if they cancel it due to haze.

make as much noise as possible
Already told them that. They just insist y i have to book zun zun last 20 sessions. Terms n conditions also nv say i cant do that..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.