SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

kaisoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, i use IPT to force myself to work out, and also clear the liability at the same time. i'm a lazy person, and got charged many times already, so better be smart about this. 10 IPT is better than 20 RT if i default.

i schedule IPT towards the end of my window and i do put in effort in the sessions. so if i pass the IPPT at the last session, i know i can repeat it when my new window opens shortly. i just have to maintain. also 3-station IPPT is much easier to train.
:s13: Okok. I will go schedule IPT also.

I know moi physical not very good, but when I go RT, see some people even worse than me, some how, moi feel relieved and happy :s13:.

Now want to try aim for pass with incentive. I think 2-3 more pushups, and 2-3 more situps, then chiong 10-20 more secs on 2.4km, can get incentive and some extra kopi $.

bigboss01

Reaction score
Year 0 IPPT

Hi all. I just recently ORD in May. I opened up my NS portal one day and I saw that my IPPT window is open and the status is NOT TAKEN.

From my understanding, the window will only open after the first birthday after ORD and my birthday is in Feb. So I thought I can only attempt after my birthday in Feb next year.

I cleared my IPPT last July when my 2nd year window opened and thus I did not attempt any IPPT in 2018.

Seeking opinions on all the lao jiaos here. Can I attempt this IPPT and will there be any monetary incentive to it? Or do I have to wait until next year Feb to attempt for the monetary incentive?

Want to clarify because if can attempt I will do it because now still fit and the incentive is bao jiak hahaha. Thanks in advance everyone! :)

helloworld321

Reaction score
Hi all. I just recently ORD in May. I opened up my NS portal one day and I saw that my IPPT window is open and the status is NOT TAKEN.

From my understanding, the window will only open after the first birthday after ORD and my birthday is in Feb. So I thought I can only attempt after my birthday in Feb next year.

I cleared my IPPT last July when my 2nd year window opened and thus I did not attempt any IPPT in 2018.

Seeking opinions on all the lao jiaos here. Can I attempt this IPPT and will there be any monetary incentive to it? Or do I have to wait until next year Feb to attempt for the monetary incentive?

Want to clarify because if can attempt I will do it because now still fit and the incentive is bao jiak hahaha. Thanks in advance everyone! :)

Cycle 0 is optional but got money.

Evillust

Reaction score
Hi guys quick question. Didn't go for my ippt last year and got charged. Let off with a warning. Suppose to go for 20 RT sessions didn't go for any. Getting charged next month, what to expect? Will it just be a fine and how much?

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
:s13: Okok. I will go schedule IPT also.

I know moi physical not very good, but when I go RT, see some people even worse than me, some how, moi feel relieved and happy :s13:.

Now want to try aim for pass with incentive. I think 2-3 more pushups, and 2-3 more situps, then chiong 10-20 more secs on 2.4km, can get incentive and some extra kopi $.

Good on you, bro! Just to add on, there is also NS (rank) pay for IPT.

10 sessions compared to 20, get money... pretty good deal IMO.

arn.yong

Reaction score
IPT-IPPT counted as IPPT result?

Is IPT-IPPT (First session of IPT must be IPPT) results considered as IPPT result?

Seems to make sense that the results should be counted if passed/get awards. But is it correct?

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Is IPT-IPPT (First session of IPT must be IPPT) results considered as IPPT result?

Seems to make sense that the results should be counted if passed/get awards. But is it correct?

If you can pass IPPT, you don't need to take IPT.

As I understand it, once you start on IPT, you need to finish the 10 sessions. The results do count as IPPT results if I am not wrong, but if you pass it on the first try, it loops back to my first point, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at (any help is welcome here).

EDIT: Refer to Calander's post above.

Else, you can always check with the PTIs when you're there.

Last edited:

Calander

Reaction score

if u were to passed IPPT during your 1st IPT-IPPT, u will be cleared from your window.

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I check how many RT sessions I need to do?

I always thought total is 20 sessions but when I checked, the system in NS portal says I need to complete 18 sessions and that I have done 16 out of 18 sessions. At first, I thought it was because of the 2 Rt-IPPT sessions I taken and were not counted among the 16 sessions, but I counted the 'Current Window Attendance' record and the 2 RT-IPPT sessions were indeed among the 16 sessions already taken.

Yukikaze_88

Reaction score
Btw kranji FCC is use machine for pushup situp

Bedok FCC also.

Can I check how many RT sessions I need to do?

I always thought total is 20 sessions but when I checked, the system in NS portal says I need to complete 18 sessions and that I have done 16 out of 18 sessions. At first, I thought it was because of the 2 Rt-IPPT sessions I taken and were not counted among the 16 sessions, but I counted the 'Current Window Attendance' record and the 2 RT-IPPT sessions were indeed among the 16 sessions already taken.

If you defaulted IPPT in the previous window, it is 20 sessions (the absolute max). Otherwise, its 20 - (no. of IPPT taken and failed/no. of IPT sessions completed) in the previous window. If your max is 18 this year, then I am assuming you took IPPT/IPT twice in the previous window.

RT-IPPT or IPT-IPPT sessions are counted in this number.

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://theleadingpride.com/2018/03/20/how-to-beat-the-ippt-eliss-system/

Dkkkkkkk

Reaction score
Got a question
I haven go to any RT session and my window close on AUG
And i this year MR liao
So what will happen ar?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.