HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree671Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2016, 08:17 AM   #4846

how come past few weeks no more orange tags at khatib?

i go on saturdays, so not sure whether got bros here see orange during other days
from the time i heard from the instructors, orange is no longer avail for 1730 session... only for 1630
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #4847

Anyone knows the how the banding is calculated for the IPT PPT?

Sidenote, I can just simply do 10 sessions of IPT yearly to clear my requirement, regardless of my score yah? So confirm wont kenna RT

Edit: I found the banding on the MINDEF website 0-15 for Band 1

Last edited by YYS1995; 20-09-2016 at 05:36 PM..
YYS1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 11:38 PM   #4848

wanna ask

1. I am unable to finish my current RT period within my RT window. >.< have not even go for my 1st session. any way to extend the period? I rmb last time can go sign one book to extend the window. now still have that?

2. i saw that in rt, 8th and last session is ippt now er?

3. now still got diff color tags in maju camp? was going blue or green last time
onepiecepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 08:16 AM   #4849

Anyone knows the how the banding is calculated for the IPT PPT?

Sidenote, I can just simply do 10 sessions of IPT yearly to clear my requirement, regardless of my score yah? So confirm wont kenna RT

Edit: I found the banding on the MINDEF website 0-15 for Band 1
be sure to obtain a score of band 1 or below to ensure u get band 1 in your first IPT-IPPT. And subsequent windows will automatically be of the next higher band, or the band which you scored for the first IPT in the subsequent windows. Only until after band 4, u will be eligible to be back to band 1.

n yes, 10 IPTs will clear your window regardless of pass or fail
Old 21-09-2016, 08:19 AM   #4850

wanna ask

1. I am unable to finish my current RT period within my RT window. >.< have not even go for my 1st session. any way to extend the period? I rmb last time can go sign one book to extend the window. now still have that?

2. i saw that in rt, 8th and last session is ippt now er?

3. now still got diff color tags in maju camp? was going blue or green last time
1. mindef has already revised the RT period from 9 months to 12. therefore, there should be even no reason to claim that there's insufficient time to even start the first session. And no book signing.

2. RT-IPPT: find out from NS portal.. it has the stipulated session on which is IPPT.

3. Colour tags - refer to the link which can be found in my previous post. N there is more than 2 colours.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:36 AM   #4851

1. mindef has already revised the RT period from 9 months to 12. therefore, there should be even no reason to claim that there's insufficient time to even start the first session. And no book signing.

2. RT-IPPT: find out from NS portal.. it has the stipulated session on which is IPPT.

3. Colour tags - refer to the link which can be found in my previous post. N there is more than 2 colours.
wah now no longer can extend period liao er? wah siao liao. wait for charge

what i mean is RT-IPPT must take on the 8th and 14th? can i go for normal training instead? by the way, rt 6pm and 7pm is same right? no different in training?

Last edited by onepiecepop; 21-09-2016 at 12:45 PM..
onepiecepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 08:24 AM   #4852

wah now no longer can extend period liao er? wah siao liao. wait for charge

what i mean is RT-IPPT must take on the 8th and 14th? can i go for normal training instead? by the way, rt 6pm and 7pm is same right? no different in training?
bro, NS portal that is available online is there for a reason and is up to date

link: https://www.ns.sg/nsp/portal/mindef/...edial+training
Old 22-09-2016, 11:13 PM   #4853
Arch-Supremacy Member

any ways to check if u kena charge? beside the letter send to ur house

warboy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 10:22 PM   #4854

Hi, Would like to know about the banding. And if I did not pass the banding, would i still considered as cleared my ippt window?
ijinsmelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 08:40 AM   #4855

Hi, Would like to know about the banding. And if I did not pass the banding, would i still considered as cleared my ippt window?
only if u have attended 10 IPT sessions.
Old 27-09-2016, 07:55 PM   #4856

be sure to obtain a score of band 1 or below to ensure u get band 1 in your first IPT-IPPT. And subsequent windows will automatically be of the next higher band, or the band which you scored for the first IPT in the subsequent windows. Only until after band 4, u will be eligible to be back to band 1.

n yes, 10 IPTs will clear your window regardless of pass or fail
I went for first IPT (the IPT-IPPT), and no banding was given? I did the above lol. Or, is the banding given upon the second IPT? Otherwise, is there anyway to check PPT Banding via NS portal?

Last edited by YYS1995; 27-09-2016 at 08:44 PM..
YYS1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #4857

IPPT @ SAFRA Jurong

Hi, quite new to the forum, first time failing my IPPT by 1 point for the 3 station at Kranji earlier today and I read online that I can retake just 1 station (Apart from 2.4)?

1. I just applied another IPPT this weekend at SAFRA, do I report there and tell them I'm gonna retake only 1 station when I inpro?

2. Any idea where to report for SAFRA Jurong?

Sorry and thanks for the help!
aasonong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 06:32 PM   #4858

Hi guys, need some advices from the experts here.

Im now doing my RT, and i know the 20th RT session needs to be an IPPT test, if not, NS portal dun allow me to book.

The tricky part is that my 20th session is in the last day of my window and it falls on a Sunday (no test at Bedok FCC).

Can i just walk in to the FCC and take it as a normal RT? Or any other ways to extend the 20th session?

Thank you
russgiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 08:20 PM   #4859

Hi guys, need some advices from the experts here.

Im now doing my RT, and i know the 20th RT session needs to be an IPPT test, if not, NS portal dun allow me to book.

The tricky part is that my 20th session is in the last day of my window and it falls on a Sunday (no test at Bedok FCC).

Can i just walk in to the FCC and take it as a normal RT? Or any other ways to extend the 20th session?

Thank you
one trick is to meet your PPT during your stipulated RT-IPPT. Based from your story, you are still liable to be charged as 20th session is automatically a RT-IPPT which your selection for RT session must be a test.

highlight your case to your unit via NS portal. they may probably give u a warning.
Old 28-09-2016, 08:21 PM   #4860

Hi, quite new to the forum, first time failing my IPPT by 1 point for the 3 station at Kranji earlier today and I read online that I can retake just 1 station (Apart from 2.4)?

1. I just applied another IPPT this weekend at SAFRA, do I report there and tell them I'm gonna retake only 1 station when I inpro?

2. Any idea where to report for SAFRA Jurong?

Sorry and thanks for the help!
1. yes u can retake the static station there.
2. Venue is at the EnergyOne gym. Inform the reception counter about your IPPT session.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.