HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree682Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2016, 09:48 PM   #4861

when did u went for your 1st session? banding will only be available within a week from your session in NS portal. this info should had been briefed to you during in-pro whereby they will have to also ask you guys who is having the first and last IPT session.

my experience is that u may need to use the NS portal online and not via mobile. as it is more user-friendly and easier to see if u already have a banding under your session's booking page.
OK. I went only for the IPT-IPPT (1st session) earlier in the week. Tmr would be my second IPT. And no, none of the information was disseminated during in-pro, only tell us to collect tag and report downstairs.
YYS1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #4862

OK. I went only for the IPT-IPPT (1st session) earlier in the week. Tmr would be my second IPT. And no, none of the information was disseminated during in-pro, only tell us to collect tag and report downstairs.
feedback to NS hotline. the instructors are supposed to conduct the briefing with such details. these instructors are being outsourced to Certis Cisco.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:06 PM   #4863

feedback to NS hotline. the instructors are supposed to conduct the briefing with such details. these instructors are being outsourced to Certis Cisco.
The instructors are nice, and helpful with the fitness tips but I guess they may have missed out on the details, should not get them into trouble bah. But I really thank the HWZ peeps for all the info shared over here haha!

Went for my IPT-IPPT (2nd time), achieved my target PPT band today. Now to wait for NS portal to update, and I shall see how it goes
Old 30-09-2016, 08:22 AM   #4864

The instructors are nice, and helpful with the fitness tips but I guess they may have missed out on the details, should not get them into trouble bah. But I really thank the HWZ peeps for all the info shared over here haha!

Went for my IPT-IPPT (2nd time), achieved my target PPT band today. Now to wait for NS portal to update, and I shall see how it goes
congrats!! if it is really correct that you have met your PPT, u are considered cleared on your current window.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2016, 03:13 PM   #4865

congrats!! if it is really correct that you have met your PPT, u are considered cleared on your current window.
Yep! Just got an update on my NS Portal, my status is 'Completed with PPT Met' But now that I know where I stand with my fitness, time to start training on my own
Old 30-09-2016, 06:07 PM   #4866

from https://www.ns.sg/nsp/portal/mindef/...edial+training

Has anyone been to Maju camp sat morning RT training? I wonder what is the correct timing. It is stated that the first timing for Sat training is 1000 to 1130. However, I got the sms saying report at 0930-1100. Pls advise. thanks
onepiecepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 12:19 PM   #4867

1. yes u can retake the static station there.
2. Venue is at the EnergyOne gym. Inform the reception counter about your IPPT session.
Thanks for helping out but I still failed because of the treadmill running in the air conditional gym, it's totally different from running on track, literally couldn't breathe at all because of the air con(I'm a long distance outdoor runner btw haha)

Unfortunately, I failed because I lack 1 point the last time (I got 50/100 from the last IPPT), meaning I had to retake all 3 stations again because it's not considered as partial failure Just to let anyone here know in case they just need to retake one station and it's not possible because of the following,

*Critiria for Partial Failure - Failure to achieve at least 1 point in any one of the two static station (Sit-up/Push-up) while 2 station(Either Push-up OR Sit-up + 2.4km) adds up to 51 points..

E.G ; Push-up at 0 point, Sit-up at 21 points, 2.4km at 30 points thus you're a partial failure because Push-up is at 0 point whereas both Sit-up and 2.4km is sitting above 51 points, that's when you're deemed as a partial failure.

Just gonna wait it out until my ICT to clear IPPT, more time to prep for it since my this year window is closing on 14 Oct, ICT is coming up next month in Nov!
aasonong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #4868

any bro from maju? just curious wat time does maju release rt or ipt personnel? is it 1 hr after the official start time or is it 1. hr 15 mins?

yesman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #4869

Hi guys, need some help here.

I have just lapsed my last IPPT window, only realizing it one day before my birthday and it was over 12pm so i couldnt do the booking for the next day.

Can i not go any RT sessions and go for IPPT straight away? Because IPPT isn't an issue to me and i only blame myself for forgetting..

If i clear the RT IPPT, do i have to clear one more for the window this year? Because technically the RT IPPT is for the previous window.

Thanks
Bobbyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #4870

Hi guys, need some help here.

I have just lapsed my last IPPT window, only realizing it one day before my birthday and it was over 12pm so i couldnt do the booking for the next day.

Can i not go any RT sessions and go for IPPT straight away? Because IPPT isn't an issue to me and i only blame myself for forgetting..

If i clear the RT IPPT, do i have to clear one more for the window this year? Because technically the RT IPPT is for the previous window.

Thanks
I believe there's no chance for you to just do IPPT straight away until you committed up to your 8th session before you can do RT-IPPT, also, they will most probably summon you with a warning regarding the defaulting of IPPT. Can try calling ns.sg

If you clear RT-IPPT, you don't need to clear one more for this year already, the new IPPT system is that if you fail this year, next year = 20 compulsory RT unless you have ICT-IPPT and clear it there, then your 20 RT session is omitted provided that you pass.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #4871
Master Member

Hi Bros here,

Just wanna check if I attempt ippt and got a pass with silver in my current window that has not close yet and I wish to attempt again to try for gold but somehow if I fail nothing will happen right ? No need go RT?
?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #4872

Hi Bros here,

Just wanna check if I attempt ippt and got a pass with silver in my current window that has not close yet and I wish to attempt again to try for gold but somehow if I fail nothing will happen right ? No need go RT?
Nope, they take your best result, you can just keep retaking, they will reimburse the balance from silver to gold if you manage to get gold.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:26 PM   #4873
Master Member

Nope, they take your best result, you can just keep retaking, they will reimburse the balance from silver to gold if you manage to get gold.
Thanks for the reply man
?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 01:35 PM   #4874
High Supremacy Member

Wa ... Now no more ippt test on Sat morning riao ah

Left last ipt session but no ippt on Sun,Mon & Fri ...
Old 08-10-2016, 01:20 PM   #4875
Master Member

Wa ... Now no more ippt test on Sat morning riao ah

Left last ipt session but no ippt on Sun,Mon & Fri ...
there's ippt @ safra on Sundays IIRC.

GET 25% off your first order @ MYPROTEIN.com Use code XXXX PM ME
xerref is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.