SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

IAmZTX

Reaction score
meaning you want to see your push-up/sit-up performance that day before deciding you want to continue with the test??

the PTIs always say to those who just follow through motion for the IPPT attendance only, to run minimum 2 laps before you can fall out (you get a 59:59 timing), but get your attendance counted.

by this logic, maybe you can try falling out before the run, geng not feeling well and pray your attendance not counted. this way, you will be forever booking an 8th session.

btw, how long more till your window closes?

Yes u get what i mean already. Roughly 2 - 3 weeks before it closes.

Calander

Reaction score
What i meant is to re-attempt RT-IPPT forgoing the remaining RT sessions as i know i cannot make it in time..

8th session (if i know i can't pass push up or sit up - i will void it as absent since i didn't attend 2.4km or drop out halfway), rinse and repeat until i pass.

as long as u failed RT-IPPT, u need to continue the remaining RT until it reaches the next RT-IPPT.

u cannot retake the 8th session again.

jokerftw

Reaction score
is ippt for khatib camp up? last i check it was closed for field maintenance and now i cnt find any info online

Sent from Sony I4293 using GAGT

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is ippt for khatib camp up? last i check it was closed for field maintenance and now i cnt find any info online

Sent from Sony I4293 using GAGT

ippt is back but track not fully done, so the ippt route is 6 rounds around the FCC.

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ipt nowadays do not give half day allowance already ?
went for my 2nd and 3rd session put sms telling me allowance credited only after the 3rd session. Plus, reply the instruction to get know the amount, nothing happens.

edit: checked ns portal. they paid 10 days later. ipt on 18 may, payment on 28 may. Still thought it normally credits like within 3 business days...

Last edited:

Calander

Reaction score
Ipt nowadays do not give half day allowance already ?
went for my 2nd and 3rd session put sms telling me allowance credited only after the 3rd session. Plus, reply the instruction to get know the amount, nothing happens.

edit: checked ns portal. they paid 10 days later. ipt on 18 may, payment on 28 may. Still thought it normally credits like within 3 business days...

all payments are about within 2 weeks time. unless IPPT at Maju FCC if i am correct, is that they are now using the new system to pay NSmen for IPPT incentives on the day itself.

ABNNASGM

Reaction score
Just a quick question. What are the timings for Saturday IPT/IPPT sessions at Bedok FCC?

Calander

Reaction score
Just a quick question. What are the timings for Saturday IPT/IPPT sessions at Bedok FCC?

A quicker answer to your question is u can find them in the NS portal. Or u can see the sessions in the booking page.

Long story short. Plus, u need not have to wait for people to answer your questions here whereby u can find it instantly easily.

poorboy

Master Member
Reaction score
If I have some injury which make me unable to go for my ippt, what should I do? I can't find any portal for me to submit anything

Calander

Reaction score
If I have some injury which make me unable to go for my ippt, what should I do? I can't find any portal for me to submit anything

u can just be absent for the IPPT. No fault will be made against u. Book another IPPT session after you have recovered at least after next 3 days.

unless if your injury requires consideration for your unit to defer your IPPT window, then u will need to contact your unit directly for medical review.

Ryrian

Reaction score
RT Session

Currently I still got 18 sessions for RT, but for now til September all the dates are unavailable to book. My window expire on March 2020, I don think i have enough time to go for RT since the slot is only on Friday. What will happen if i never clear in time?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently I still got 18 sessions for RT, but for now til September all the dates are unavailable to book. My window expire on March 2020, I don think i have enough time to go for RT since the slot is only on Friday. What will happen if i never clear in time?
No availability until sept? Cannot believe.

Never clear in time of course get into trouble lor

Last edited:

Calander

Reaction score
Yup.. I just went online and checked. Til September, all date unavailable to book.

where are the locations which u can do your RT?

if all the locations are not avail until Sep, means u need to contact your unit for their consideration for extension or waiver.

alchemist_acid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check with you guys: RT sessions on Saturday used to be 430pm and now they have changed it to 6pm?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.