SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Disaresta

Reaction score
normal IPPT is also not allowed if your window is under RT.

do try not to get into RT. Clear your window with IPT instead as there is more flexibility.

Yes... IPT is much better, even got those in the park one where the training quite low tempo (some times they do yoga).

proton91

Reaction score
Yes... IPT is much better, even got those in the park one where the training quite low tempo (some times they do yoga).

Thanks guys, good tip not to get into RT since its so rigid. I'm pretty sure I can pass but just that not sure if I can clear till the 7th session before my birthday in March.

Bluetooth

Reaction score
i got a qn regarding IPPT. I am 36 years old. I did my blood test already however i did not get call up for my medical review nor get my HSP Cert.

Can I still go and take my IPPT? Or they will ask me to present my cert?

Please advise.

Thank you

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, good tip not to get into RT since its so rigid. I'm pretty sure I can pass but just that not sure if I can clear till the 7th session before my birthday in March.

actually ipt is alot better than rt. just enrol into ipt whenever your window open and go once every month. after ipt you pass or fail also dont matter. Doesnt sound bad.

Damsianla

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,
gonna be attending my first RT after 4years.. :s13::s13::s13:

saw you guys talking about the red, blue, brown band. What are those? Are they different trainings with different intensity?

also, will be going to Khatib FCC, during in-pro do I need to exchange pass at the guard house? Or do I just drive in straight away to the FCC?

Disaresta

Reaction score
hi all,

saw you guys talking about the red, blue, brown band. What are those? Are they different trainings with different intensity?

also, will be going to Khatib FCC, during in-pro do I need to exchange pass at the guard house? Or do I just drive in straight away to the FCC?

Red = more running, blue = more upper body / circuit training, yellow = ippt focused training (balance of running and upper body training), green (for BMI > 27?) and brown is sports and game I think?

When u drive in to Khatib FCC, either show your SMS notification or NRIC where they will check again nominal roll (depends on person checking, some will ask for NRIC). No need to exchange pass

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
hi all,

Red = more running, blue = more upper body / circuit training, yellow = ippt focused training (balance of running and upper body training), green (for BMI > 27?) and brown is sports and game I think?

When u drive in to Khatib FCC, either show your SMS notification or NRIC where they will check again nominal roll (depends on person checking, some will ask for NRIC). No need to exchange pass

Yup.

Red is basically run and run and run
Blue is circuit training
Yellow is IPPT based training
Green is for BMI >27

Khatib FCC...The last time I go during weekends, seems to be no more games ?
The next best option is blue, then yellow. If you arrive late, very often left with red only. I am assuming it is the same scenario for the other FCCs...

Last edited:

Disaresta

Reaction score
I have seen before people being pulled out...

So it is obvious most people don't declare at all.

If nothing happens during training then ok. If something happens, the question is how ?

Ya... if really kiasi, then sleep all u want then go weekend in the afternoon lor :s13:

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have seen before people being pulled out...

So it is obvious most people don't declare at all.

If nothing happens during training then ok. If something happens, the question is how ?

last time i dun declare, but got times where i just lie down and KO sleep during water break.

but now old liao and got many loans to pay, dun want to die/injured over RT la, unless i am fully covered and insurance will fully pay.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya... if really kiasi, then sleep all u want then go weekend in the afternoon lor :s13:

i havnt got more than 7 hours of sleep for like the past 10years or more.....

i work for 2coy, run a biz, volunteer and some serious home improvement program.

used to be able to get money from ippt but now just no energy :s22:

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time i dun declare, but got times where i just lie down and KO sleep during water break.

but now old liao and got many loans to pay, dun want to die/injured over RT la, unless i am fully covered and insurance will fully pay.

So you are asking if you can just don’t do RT cause you can’t get 7 hours of sleep cause of your own decision?

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are asking if you can just don’t do RT cause you can’t get 7 hours of sleep cause of your own decision?

i can answer you...... but what is the point of your question....

but i will say it anyway, i want to ask what is SAF official stand when the servicemen declares that they did not have 7 hours of sleep.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can answer you...... but what is the point of your question....

but i will say it anyway, i want to ask what is SAF official stand when the servicemen declares that they did not have 7 hours of sleep.

Didn’t know this place is the official mouthpiece of SAF.

But anyway, Thought KuNiangSheng replied you?

Disaresta

Reaction score
i havnt got more than 7 hours of sleep for like the past 10years or more.....

i work for 2coy, run a biz, volunteer and some serious home improvement program.

used to be able to get money from ippt but now just no energy
:s22:

Then opt for ipt, do 10 instead of doing 20 rt per year...

Posted from PCWX using XWCP

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.