SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

friendsmakelolipop

Reaction score
I just called the hotline as well, the answer is about the same as Greent.

One additional note is that they tell you LLST just go RT next year, which is really unfair.

If can pass already pass, why we bother to book IPT IPPT?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called the hotline as well, the answer is about the same as Greent.

One additional note is that they tell you LLST just go RT next year, which is really unfair.

If can pass already pass, why we bother to book IPT IPPT?

Greent had mentioned in his post that his OC will go to HQ tomorrow to find out the solution so we shall see how thing goes from there. Also I might contact my unit's S8 if necessary as well.

WoShiNiDeCrone

Reaction score
Gg window closing end March, no ipt-ippt for me to book...I checked with their hotline and they only told me 50pax per session...so next window is confirm RT
ZZZZZ

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it is the only way that I can do now as my main aim now is to avoid becoming a defaulter although I don't think that it is fair for us to attend RT next window when it is not our fault for not being able to fulfil our IPPT requirements in this window.

if u just want to avoid being a defaulter dont have to book IPT-IPPT. can just book normal IPPT and fail it.

if you want to avoid RT by taking IPT instead. actually it is the same. IPT is just you do 10 per year. but RT u do 20 per 2 years. still the same amount of sessions per 2 years, just you can't spread out the sessions as much for RT.

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
I understand that for IPPT if never attempt or complete 2.4km run the attendance is not counted but if say I can't do push up, will the attendance still counted if I hold on to the push up position without dropping out in that 1 minute?

ragegoh

Reaction score
You can do at least 1 push up?

If can just do one and remove your tag. Same goes to sit up. You will be way more tired holding on to that position for a min.

I usually do 20 push up and remove tag.
Then do 20 sit ups and remove tag.

Less than 3 mins done already.

I understand that for IPPT if never attempt or complete 2.4km run the attendance is not counted but if say I can't do push up, will the attendance still counted if I hold on to the push up position without dropping out in that 1 minute?

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
You can do at least 1 push up?

If can just do one and remove your tag. Same goes to sit up. You will be way more tired holding on to that position for a min.

I usually do 20 push up and remove tag.
Then do 20 sit ups and remove tag.

Less than 3 mins done already.

I will try my best and see if I can do 1 push ups at least.

Previously I took IPT and their IPPT sessions are less stringent when it comes to clocking attendance but now now IPPT conducted during IPT so have to take non IPT IPPT instead but I am worried that my attendance will not counted if I fail to do even 1 push ups. For sit up there is no issues.

ragegoh

Reaction score
I’ve never try doing 0 before. U can try telling the FT. Because I believe 0 is valid. But to play safe at least do one.

I will try my best and see if I can do 1 push ups at least.

Previously I took IPT and their IPPT sessions are less stringent when it comes to clocking attendance but now now IPPT conducted during IPT so have to take non IPT IPPT instead but I am worried that my attendance will not counted if I fail to do even 1 push ups. For sit up there is no issues.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally I'll just do a few each. Then run one round then fall out lor. Attendance clocked

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t think can fall out. They always want us to complete 6 rounds.

u can fall out if is normal IPPT and still get attendance.

If RT-IPPT or IPT-IPPT (even if 1st time), cannot fall out, must complete the 6 rounds.

Greent

Reaction score
Sorry to all bros here. I didn't log in for the past few days so i try to answered now.

ragegoh : Wait what? If we can’t book any ipt-ippt and window close we are defaulter?

Answer : U NEED to BOOK 1 IPPT session to avoid default.

Chao_Ah_Tiong : It is really getting messy. So in this case it is meaningless to go for IPT if unable to clear all 10 IPTs before windows close? So for those whose windows close on Feb/Mar it is advisable to book IPPT and fail instead of attending IPT sessions?

Answer : My understanding is you try to clear as much IPT if you can (to show you try liao when yr OC/S8 fight for your case) WHILE in the mean time, please contact your OC/S8 for this matter. It's important to let them know.

RocketBunny : Book normal IPPT already still can book IPT meh?

Answer : Can la. I already book 9 IPT sessions and 1 IPPT.

SKinny86 : Wa.. hopefully they resume the IPT IPPT soon. Because totally cannot book any normal training as the system does not allow.

Answer: I feedback to them last week/also my OC also that since 1st session must be IPT-IPPT slot but now change to normal IPT which mean many ppls stuck because system block you for booking the rest of the slot because first one is not fufilled and worst is only sat/sun

Greent

Reaction score
From now, book 1 IPPT and close case else book many IPT and
offset for the next RT session (if appeal fail).

ragegoh

Reaction score
If I not wrong Next week ipt ippt may resume. Keep a lookout daily starting Sunday.

Greent

Reaction score
Good to heard that but a bit too late for some ppls windows closing like feb or early march cause is way not possible to clear 10 session (or even have 5) esp those work 12hrs shift even worst (1 one of them).

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to all bros here. I didn't log in for the past few days so i try to answered now.

ragegoh : Wait what? If we can’t book any ipt-ippt and window close we are defaulter?

Answer : U NEED to BOOK 1 IPPT session to avoid default.

Chao_Ah_Tiong : It is really getting messy. So in this case it is meaningless to go for IPT if unable to clear all 10 IPTs before windows close? So for those whose windows close on Feb/Mar it is advisable to book IPPT and fail instead of attending IPT sessions?

Answer : My understanding is you try to clear as much IPT if you can (to show you try liao when yr OC/S8 fight for your case) WHILE in the mean time, please contact your OC/S8 for this matter. It's important to let them know.

RocketBunny : Book normal IPPT already still can book IPT meh?

Answer : Can la. I already book 9 IPT sessions and 1 IPPT.

SKinny86 : Wa.. hopefully they resume the IPT IPPT soon. Because totally cannot book any normal training as the system does not allow.

Answer: I feedback to them last week/also my OC also that since 1st session must be IPT-IPPT slot but now change to normal IPT which mean many ppls stuck because system block you for booking the rest of the slot because first one is not fufilled and worst is only sat/sun

Thanks for your information. :)

I think for our case, what we can do now is to book and attend an IPPT session and a few IPT sessions while at the same time seek help from our unit's OC/S8. I also agree that with a few IPPT/IPTs attended it would be much easier to negotiate.

ac2019

Reaction score
Hi all, got a question regarding IPT-IPPT on Kranji FCC.

I've managed to book a slot on April on Saturday 0930. It did not appear as 'NO-IPPT' when I was booking it.

However, the NS portal has yet to reflect my first IPT session as 'IPT-IPPT' (currently it is still 'IPT') and when I called them to clarify if got IPPT they say it is just IPT training.

Previously I only booked sessions at other FCCs hence this is my first time doing so at Kranji. Hence will like to check with everyone for those who had even to Kranji FCC, do they conduct IPT-IPPT on Saturday morning?

Thank you.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Read the posts earlier. The answers are there. :D

Hi all, got a question regarding IPT-IPPT on Kranji FCC.

I've managed to book a slot on April on Saturday 0930. It did not appear as 'NO-IPPT' when I was booking it.

However, the NS portal has yet to reflect my first IPT session as 'IPT-IPPT' (currently it is still 'IPT') and when I called them to clarify if got IPPT they say it is just IPT training.

Previously I only booked sessions at other FCCs hence this is my first time doing so at Kranji. Hence will like to check with everyone for those who had even to Kranji FCC, do they conduct IPT-IPPT on Saturday morning?

Thank you.

Greent

Reaction score
Yeah bro. If you feel no point doing the IPT, then book 1 IPPT and close case while wait for RT.

If you want to offset (if appeal fail) then at least do less RT for next windows.

Anyway, my OC say just do your part while he try his best to "fight" for us.
If end of the day tio RT, i also LLST.

Good luck man.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.