HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree671Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #5896

Sorry, how do I book IPT IPPT on the ns.sg website ah? Cause my first ipt session is a ippt, so when I try to book it's obviously on a ippt day and timing. But how do I let them know that I want to be in the IPT programme?
u just have to ensure the session selected does not have "(No Test)".

at first your booking will reflect as "IPT". but by the next day it would be automatically updated to "IPT-IPPT".

try it out
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:39 PM   #5897

Does anyone knows if we are allowed to attend IPT lesson even after we have cleared the window? and if so, will we get paid to attend extra IPT lesson?
Rusty89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:52 AM   #5898

Does anyone knows if we are allowed to attend IPT lesson even after we have cleared the window? and if so, will we get paid to attend extra IPT lesson?
if u cleared because u passed IPPT, u can still take IPT to get allowance.

if u have cleared because u attended 10 IPT, u can still take IPT but with no more allowance.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:56 PM   #5899

What camp to choose?

Is Khatib FCC or Kranji FCC better?

I did at Bedok FCC today. The system is fully electronic already. Running was the most annoying because it was a ****ing hot day. Maju would have been better.

Anyway, I can only do again on sat (and it's my last day to do). Are the running tracks for Khatib or Kranji sheltered?
arcadefiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:39 PM   #5900

if u cleared because u passed IPPT, u can still take IPT to get allowance.

if u have cleared because u attended 10 IPT, u can still take IPT but with no more allowance.
thanks man! just the info i need. appreciated
Rusty89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:30 AM   #5901

I have completed 10 IPT sessions and MR this month. Can I still go for more IPT and get paid?
I did 30+ IPT sessions in my last window. I got paid till my 20th IPT session (I cleared on the 10th)
howly111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2018, 09:33 AM   #5902

I did at Bedok FCC today. The system is fully electronic already. Running was the most annoying because it was a ****ing hot day. Maju would have been better.

Anyway, I can only do again on sat (and it's my last day to do). Are the running tracks for Khatib or Kranji sheltered?
sometimes the practice in using manual or electronic can be random, subjected to their manpower availability and the number of participants. Both Bedok and Khatib has the electronic facilities btw.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #5903

I did 30+ IPT sessions in my last window. I got paid till my 20th IPT session (I cleared on the 10th)
oh yes u are right. IPT is payable up to 20 sessions.
https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/h...utions-payment
Old 13-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #5904
Arch-Supremacy Member

Khatib not sheltered. Run around stadium and the lane1 and 2 tracks in bad condition..track peeling,lifted, humps.
ahbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #5905
Supremacy Member

Now can still extend RT window anot?
Shuntified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 10:54 AM   #5906

damnnnnnn. jialat liao. how many no count you kena?
I only got 14 or something. Zero points alamak. More than 15 no counts

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
travessentials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 12:19 PM   #5907
Supremacy Member

I only got 14 or something. Zero points alamak. More than 15 no counts

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
wtf? many people kena the same?
bumdssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #5908

Regarding "no counts"

I kenna some no counts too. Just spend your first 2-3 pushups correcting your form. Go all the way till the thing beeps, come up for the count. By the 3rd time you should know what the proper form is.

After that you shouldn't get any no counts unless you're damn tired, which means more training needed lor.

what really helps is leaning forward. A lot of people put their palms next to their shoulders. it's easier if it's next to your neh neh.
arcadefiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 08:18 PM   #5909

Anyone from hometeam? Why my window only show 'book ipt'. Couldnt find 'book ippt'
Pikapok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #5910
Master Member

I kenna some no counts too. Just spend your first 2-3 pushups correcting your form. Go all the way till the thing beeps, come up for the count. By the 3rd time you should know what the proper form is.

After that you shouldn't get any no counts unless you're damn tired, which means more training needed lor.

what really helps is leaning forward. A lot of people put their palms next to their shoulders. it's easier if it's next to your neh neh.
sit up also damn tough
my every other situp is no count ~__~
end up had to lie flat..spread out arms...before they start counting zzz
zhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.