Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree671Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2018, 08:25 PM   #5941

Now all is machine sensor?
Any pictures or video?
Sounds scary
just go take one IPPT and that will answer all your questions.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #5942

Any pictures or video?
Sounds scary
tink got video de. the machines at the side.

but damn troublesome for those that go there just to fail.
the sit up and push up need to lie down there for the full 1 min.
unlike last time just do 1 and fk off can le

for 2.4km, one tip for those in the last batch of the day, u can slowly walk. after about 5 rounds (abt 25 min walk), the pti also need to pack up go home so they will ask u to stop and u can save running 1 rd.
Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 02:31 PM   #5943

tink got video de. the machines at the side.

but damn troublesome for those that go there just to fail.
the sit up and push up need to lie down there for the full 1 min.
unlike last time just do 1 and fk off can le

for 2.4km, one tip for those in the last batch of the day, u can slowly walk. after about 5 rounds (abt 25 min walk), the pti also need to pack up go home so they will ask u to stop and u can save running 1 rd.
haha sibei keng master.
idjekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #5944

Any pictures or video?
Sounds scary
The push-up is also now machine-based which I did my IPPT last weekend. A briefing is provided in the FCC before you start doing your IPPT. Like what Calender, you do one IPPT to find out

Some of the forum members gave good tips on the push-up station and it helps to do proper forms and get each repetition counted (the platform will vibrate when you do it correctly). You can request for a trial bib to test your push-up form before doing the actual test.
nwstbz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:41 PM   #5945

first time doing ippt after ord, i'll be having my ippt this week at khatib fcc
seems like it's raining almost everyday, do we still have to report there if it is raining?
EatAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #5946

Does the IPT in the park at Marina Bay Promontory have a secure place to keep personal belongings?

Or do we have to attend without our personal belongings? cos in camp got locker but in park how?

i booked and i will be going after work from my office, so will have wallet and laptop/bag....
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:37 PM   #5947
Arch-Supremacy Member

if u MR before your mandatory FFI age, u do not need any more FFI and IPPT
I was abt to ask u this abt the ffi
Thks for the answer
Old 02-05-2018, 02:57 AM   #5948

Need help with some question regarding RT and IPPT pay/reward.

Lets say I fail my IPPT for the current window and I manage to complete my 20 RT, can I retake IPPT for the current window?

Purpose for asking is, I want to get both the RT pay and IPPT reward.
Stoicism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:40 AM   #5949

seems like it's raining almost everyday, do we still have to report there if it is raining?
If you think it's going to rain then don't go. You have to retake it if your 2.4 is cancelled. Check weather forecast and look to the skies before you commit an hour at camp.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:42 AM   #5950

yes. u still have to report.

two scenarios. either mindef will send u sms on the cancellation (very rare) if weather can be foreseen and confirm), or u might be asked to book a separate ippt for 2.4km run only.

the above only applies when there is a very bad weather.

however, if u are taking as a ipt-ippt, 2.4km might be exempted and attendance still taken.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:42 AM   #5951

Lets say I fail my IPPT for the current window and I manage to complete my 20 RT, can I retake IPPT for the current window?

Nope. Once RT or IPPT (pass) is done, your obligations for that window has been satisfied. Best scenario is to maintain that fitness level and whack ippt once window reopens.
Stoicism likes this.
Old 02-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #5952

after completing your 20 RTs, u can take a non-ICT IPPT within the same window (as u are no longer subjected to RT program).

only in-between during your 20 RTs, u cannot book a non-ICT IPPT. Unless, it is an ICT-IPPT as is during your ICT.

BUT... all forms of IPPT allowance (1/2 day service pay for attendance) only allows up to 3 sessions. In this case, u would already had 3 sessions of RT-IPPT.

what qualifies you for extra money is if u pass your IPPT with incentives or higher, depending on what you got for RT-IPPT.
Stoicism likes this.

Last edited by Calander; 02-05-2018 at 08:46 AM..
Old 02-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #5953

Does the IPT in the park at Marina Bay Promontory have a secure place to keep personal belongings?

Or do we have to attend without our personal belongings? cos in camp got locker but in park how?

i booked and i will be going after work from my office, so will have wallet and laptop/bag....
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:44 AM   #5954

placed in open area and their will be one instructor looking-after
Old 02-05-2018, 01:11 PM   #5955

after completing your 20 RTs, u can take a non-ICT IPPT within the same window (as u are no longer subjected to RT program).

only in-between during your 20 RTs, u cannot book a non-ICT IPPT. Unless, it is an ICT-IPPT as is during your ICT.

BUT... all forms of IPPT allowance (1/2 day service pay for attendance) only allows up to 3 sessions. In this case, u would already had 3 sessions of RT-IPPT.

what qualifies you for extra money is if u pass your IPPT with incentives or higher, depending on what you got for RT-IPPT.

Answered all my question and even those that I had not considered, thank you for the well-detailed respond.

Nope. Once RT or IPPT (pass) is done, your obligations for that window has been satisfied. Best scenario is to maintain that fitness level and whack ippt once window reopens.
Yes, but I want to get both IPPT money and RT money, call me cheap but who doesn't wanna get paid to keep fit
numbers likes this.

Last edited by Stoicism; 02-05-2018 at 06:34 PM..
Stoicism is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.