SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a change of name from ipt to fit.

Finally all become fit zai. Thread can close already!

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My window opened 10 January

I just logged in to Ns portal . Only IPPT or IPT option. If i want to go for the FIT, must wait for 1st April? Slots open for booking already?

If lets say my ICT in Aug and taking the FIT route, i complete my window before ICT, means ICT IPPT i can dont attempt or fail? Wont affect right?

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing 🙏🏻

firechaos

Reaction score
My windows closes on 30 March. Just realised islandwide, IPPT slots are all fully booked. How ah? LOL
Usually only book 1 or 2 weeks before window closes...

Also has IPPT@SAFRA resumed?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My windows closes on 30 March. Just realised islandwide, IPPT slots are all fully booked. How ah? LOL
Usually only book 1 or 2 weeks before window closes...

Also has IPPT@SAFRA resumed?

New system will only start in April.

Since your window close on 30 March, you have to take ippt. But if fail maybe will waive since they only start April and no time for FIT.

Sunny Nights

Reaction score

Since your window close on 30 March, you have to take ippt. But if fail maybe will waive since they only start April and no time for FIT.

Ya my window closed ytd I only attempted 1 ippt and failed. This window no RT just do ipt/fit. But my friend that didn't attempt a single ippt u know I know lah

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you defaulted on your IPPT (i.e. did not take any IPPT in your IPPT window), did not pass your IPPT or did not complete NS FIT in your IPPT window, you will be required to complete 10 mandatory sessions of NS FIT in your next window, known as the Mandatory NS FIT window.

From NS.sg
Not in the same window
In your IPPT window, you can attempt as many times as you like

Actually the way they word 'IPPT Window' is also kinda misleading, as they're talking about the cycles, regardless you take IPPT or FIT of your choice. Mandatory FIT is replacement for RT.

Last edited:

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 2-3 locations suitable for FIT.

Safra jurong or jurong lake gardens

Surprised dont have jurong west sports complex

But the safra one is gym leh means everyone squeeze in gym?

firechaos

Reaction score

Just called the NS Call centre. Told me it would be waived. Just need to either take the NS Fit or IPPT for next window. Phew...

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From NS.sg
Not in the same window
In your IPPT window, you can attempt as many times as you like

Actually the way they word 'IPPT Window' is also kinda misleading, as they're talking about the cycles, regardless you take IPPT or FIT of your choice. Mandatory FIT is replacement for RT.

I am confused. So if fail ippt means FIT in same window or next window?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keyword is Or?

mwxHbsz.jpg

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am confused. So if fail ippt means FIT in same window or next window?

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing ðŸ™*ðŸ*»
Next window. Like how one has to attend RT on the following window if fail IPPT in the current one.
Same window don't make sense to me. There'll be ppl who will repeat attempts to pass or get incentives for Gold/silver etc. They will just attempt IPPT throughout that year until they get what they want.
Keyword is Or?

mwxHbsz.jpg

Posted from PCWX using A simple life, not a simple thing ************************************
Again, it's like choosing between IPPT or IPT. Just do either one. As long not Mandatory, you can choose.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No I believe it's u finish 9+1 in same window or get charged. AFTER u get charged u need to do 10 "Mandatory" FIT sessions. In other words last time u have 2 years to complete 20 sessions because RT was in place. Now that there's no more RT u have 1 year to finish 10 sessions OR u will get charged.

Very confusing!!

If not just standby 25th march to book !!

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but I booked IPT sessions for now. A lot of slots opened up cos of this new FIT thing can try ur luck

I dont want ipt. I always pass 3 station ippt. Last year mine was waived. This year not confident can pass alrdy maybe have to try fit.

Aero_GT

Reaction score
The HIIT event i think quite hard to book, i used the Healthy 365 app to check, almost all events full till 11apr sunday, and events after 11apr haven't release.

I think the new system is more like every month go once or twice if choose to join those public events, relax de. If want last minute clear the 10 sessions need go back fcc.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The HIIT event i think quite hard to book, i used the Healthy 365 app to check, almost all events full till 11apr sunday, and events after 11apr haven't release.

I think the new system is more like every month go once or twice if choose to join those public events, relax de. If want last minute clear the 10 sessions need go back fcc.

Will only know how the bookings are on 25th march when slots are open

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.