HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree669Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #6061
Master Member

Now IPPT/IPT no more 7pm slot ? I checked all FCC from now till Sept (my window closing) only have 1700hours slot.
Last time 6pm leave work still can chiong to FCC for 7pm slot, now they remove how to reach FCC at 1700hours ?!

Btw, to enrol into IPT, i just have to schedule IPPT first , complete it and then select IPT session ? or Do i need to enrol specifically into IPT ?

Last edited by ItsmeagainhK; 11-07-2018 at 05:30 PM..
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #6062

Guys newbie here. How many Ipt sessions can you book in a week. Is it same as rt (48hours apart).
Marmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #6063

Now IPPT/IPT no more 7pm slot ? I checked all FCC from now till Sept (my window closing) only have 1700hours slot.
Last time 6pm leave work still can chiong to FCC for 7pm slot, now they remove how to reach FCC at 1700hours ?!

Btw, to enrol into IPT, i just have to schedule IPPT first , complete it and then select IPT session ? or Do i need to enrol specifically into IPT ?
Please don't book non-ICT IPPT. Just book IPT normally and don't book it on a Monday because FCC doesn't conduct IPPT on Monday. We're unable to convert IPPT into IPT-IPPT.
almondNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #6064
Master Member

Please don't book non-ICT IPPT. Just book IPT normally and don't book it on a Monday because FCC doesn't conduct IPPT on Monday. We're unable to convert IPPT into IPT-IPPT.
Thanks. When you mention to book IPT normally, you mean for me to book IPPT on my first session, reach there and tell the admin personnel that I am enrolling for IPT and this is my first IPT-IPPT ?

A bit confusing, because i do not see the enrollment for IPT only. The option only states IPPT/IPT/RT. When I went to see the available slots, I can only see 5pm on weekdays slots.

EDIT: Found the enrol for IPT button.

Last edited by ItsmeagainhK; 12-07-2018 at 10:09 AM..
ItsmeagainhK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #6065

Thanks. When you mention to book IPT normally, you mean for me to book IPPT on my first session, reach there and tell the admin personnel that I am enrolling for IPT and this is my first IPT-IPPT ?

A bit confusing, because i do not see the enrollment for IPT only. The option only states IPPT/IPT/RT. When I went to see the available slots, I can only see 5pm on weekdays slots.

EDIT: Found the enrol for IPT button.
Yes. Book IPT. Your first session is IPPT and they will usually give instructions on where to queue, etc etc (at least, the OC at Bedok does), which basically just means you queue up to inpro at the IPPT counter. And yes, you can mention it's your first session to them just to confirm.

2nd session to 9th, you inpro at the RT/IPT counter. 10th is same as first.

About your earlier post, I did a 1900 weekday session recently (like within the past month). Unless all the slots were already booked... If you have to go for the earlier one, perhaps you need to work things out with your superior at work. I believe it can be done.
Yukikaze_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:49 AM   #6066
Master Member

Yes. Book IPT. Your first session is IPPT and they will usually give instructions on where to queue, etc etc (at least, the OC at Bedok does), which basically just means you queue up to inpro at the IPPT counter. And yes, you can mention it's your first session to them just to confirm.

2nd session to 9th, you inpro at the RT/IPT counter. 10th is same as first.

About your earlier post, I did a 1900 weekday session recently (like within the past month). Unless all the slots were already booked... If you have to go for the earlier one, perhaps you need to work things out with your superior at work. I believe it can be done.
7pm weekday slots are still available. Just that I have to enrol into IPT specifically then I am able to see the slots. The new web interface is so confusing, lol.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #6067

7pm weekday slots are still available. Just that I have to enrol into IPT specifically then I am able to see the slots. The new web interface is so confusing, lol.
7pm slot is still available.

Make sure when u select the session, it does not have the words "NO IPPT" indicated above the time slot when u are booking the 1st and 10th session of IPT. All bookings is to be done under "Book IPT".

Also, do make sure the FCC u select is the correct one because for me, mistakes happened in selecting the wrong FCC under this new interface.
Yukikaze_88 likes this.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 PM   #6068
Arch-Supremacy Member

does anyone knows is there any black and white directive that during ICT, nsmen diedie must go for the ICT IPPT? if dont go will get charge straightaway?
redyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #6069

does anyone knows is there any black and white directive that during ICT, nsmen diedie must go for the ICT IPPT? if dont go will get charge straightaway?
there aren't any black n white on this. But they will have the statistics on the total strength for the Unit undergoing ICT, number of participants for IPPT and number of participants who passed or awarded with higher award etc. The respective Div HQ and Mindef looks at the statistics of these to rate the unit's performance and management.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #6070
Arch-Supremacy Member

When they generate name list for ICT, it will include IPPT list.

Taking IPPT is easy. Take static stations is easy. 2.4km, you can literally walk/jog 1 round, then fall out.

Taking IPPT while avoiding having to stay in the night before (a mandatory requirement) is a bit harder and requires finesse.
kaisoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #6071

Depends on unit.

Some units that are ON about winning Best Unit Competition may make ICT IPPT one of their key activity. Non-participation in key activity can be marked fail.

Anyway take part only what, doesn't mean you have to pass.
seeseelooklook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 08:35 AM   #6072
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the reply

yea i know just take only its quite simple but cause my camp is at changi air base and i stay at west coast. The ippt starts at 745am which i cannot make it on time. Told them that but they say its my problem, damn fk up

plus i alr booked my own ippt slot after my ICT period at maju camp
Old 14-07-2018, 09:41 AM   #6073
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for the reply

yea i know just take only its quite simple but cause my camp is at changi air base and i stay at west coast. The ippt starts at 745am which i cannot make it on time. Told them that but they say its my problem, damn fk up

take cab?? hello.
u never go airport in wee hours b4?
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #6074

Thanks for the reply

speak to your OC to excuse u from the ICT-IPPT. They can understand.

My question to u is... u cant stay-in?
Old 14-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #6075
Arch-Supremacy Member

take cab?? hello.
u never go airport in wee hours b4?
U wan me to spend $30 on a cab just for a ippt when I can just pass outside

speak to your OC to excuse u from the ICT-IPPT. They can understand.

My question to u is... u cant stay-in?
I tried but the CO reject he say not his problem that we stay far
Can't stay in
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.