HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree669Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2018, 01:41 PM   #6076
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the reply

yea i know just take only its quite simple but cause my camp is at changi air base and i stay at west coast. The ippt starts at 745am which i cannot make it on time. Told them that but they say its my problem, damn fk up

plus i alr booked my own ippt slot after my ICT period at maju camp
Can't stay in good what. Like that also not happy?

Just wake up early and take first train/first bus lor. If you want to sleep more, then spend $ on cab lor.

Or see if you can lompang car ride from any one who stays nearby. Just treat them breakfasts/tea breaks to cover their fuel. They get to eat, you save on cab fare. Win win.

If you want to avoid, next time clear your IPPT liabilities before ICT. Then ask to be excused. No guarantee, but at least it should increase your chances.

In before beh kan, no car to drive for ICT.
Yukikaze_88 likes this.
kaisoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #6077
Supremacy Member

does anyone knows is there any black and white directive that during ICT, nsmen diedie must go for the ICT IPPT? if dont go will get charge straightaway?
mine is the opp. some people want to take also cannot.
bumdssa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #6078
Master Member

anyone know why IPT in the park is so hard to book?

went to the friday session in punggol. pretty good workout.

straight to the lesson, no ******** lame warm ups, circuit training for 13mins, 12 mins of running.

i like it.
Old 15-07-2018, 06:32 AM   #6079
High Supremacy Member

U wan me to spend $30 on a cab just for a ippt when I can just pass outside

I tried but the CO reject he say not his problem that we stay far
Can't stay in
unless ur ict takes place during ur bday, u shld have taken it b4 ur ict.
chopra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #6080
High Supremacy Member

Are RT sessions being paid and how much are being paid ? According to rank ?
Gabriel_23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #6081
Arch-Supremacy Member

Are RT sessions being paid and how much are being paid ? According to rank ?
Both RT and IPT will pay.

Just book what you need. As long as your details are updated in the system, you will receive SMS informing you of payment, just like ICT.

Then just login to NS portal to check actual amounts, and which account is it credited to.

If you take public transport, the $ more than covers transport + some makan. If driving, the $ helps in covering fuel.

If you can pass with incentive, be it RT IPPT or IPT IPPT, also can get $.
Yukikaze_88 likes this.
kaisoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #6082
High Supremacy Member

Wow thank you

Just book what you need. As long as your details are updated in the system, you will receive SMS informing you of payment, just like ICT.

Then just login to NS portal to check actual amounts, and which account is it credited to.

If you take public transport, the $ more than covers transport + some makan. If driving, the $ helps in covering fuel.

Gabriel_23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 08:33 PM   #6083
High Supremacy Member

if wihtin a year , mindef never call u up, is it considered ORNS cycle?
The strange thing is they counted that year as ORNS cycle.
vbhelper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #6084

Adding on, it's 1/2 day rank pay. Although it does vary a bit; there's about one dollar difference between the maximum and minimum pay that I have received so far.

I am curious as to the reason why, personally.
Yukikaze_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #6085

if wihtin a year , mindef never call u up, is it considered ORNS cycle?
The strange thing is they counted that year as ORNS cycle.
ORNS cycle is defined as 7HK + 3LK of ICT or otherwise until the statutory age to ROD.

mindef can have no NSmen called up for even 10 over years too. the disadvantage for this group of NSmen is that they will need to keep doing IPPT if eligible until the age of 40.
Calander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #6086

Hi bros, newbie here. Been following this thread a while but never registered and post.

Wanted to ask if anyone know the special RT/IPT programs (e.g. spinning, martial arts) held at each FCC and which day/time they are held? TIA.
cassowary18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #6087

Adding on, it's 1/2 day rank pay. Although it does vary a bit; there's about one dollar difference between the maximum and minimum pay that I have received so far.

I am curious as to the reason why, personally.
The pay is depending on how many working days are there in a month
The more working days, the less pay.
ontodhcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 08:37 PM   #6088

Sorry no section for SPF/SCDF here. I wanted to do IPT in the Park/SAFRA gym but there isnt any option if not SAF. Cannot do IPT in any camp either and they close down ITE East. So I need to go to CCK when I live in the East. 2 hours of MRT and bus to reach there

Anyone know why ITE East cannot do IPT/RT there anymore? Lucky you all SAF reservist!
maldemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 09:00 AM   #6089

Hi bros, newbie here. Been following this thread a while but never registered and post.

Wanted to ask if anyone know the special RT/IPT programs (e.g. spinning, martial arts) held at each FCC and which day/time they are held? TIA.
these activities will be considered as "orange tags" which you can request during in-pro. however, this tag should be available at 6pm and 7pm IPT/RT at FCCs if I am not wrong.

nevertheless, u would be having either a maximum of 8 non-IPPT IPT, or a maximum of 17 non-IPPT RT in your annual window. this means that u have a lot of opportunities to try out the various colour tags available and how IPT/RT system works.
Old 18-07-2018, 09:03 AM   #6090

Sorry no section for SPF/SCDF here. I wanted to do IPT in the Park/SAFRA gym but there isnt any option if not SAF. Cannot do IPT in any camp either and they close down ITE East. So I need to go to CCK when I live in the East. 2 hours of MRT and bus to reach there

Anyone know why ITE East cannot do IPT/RT there anymore? Lucky you all SAF reservist!
https://www.ns.sg/nsp/portal/site/mh...lter=spf-nsmen
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.