HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree682Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2019, 01:22 PM   #6616

Can dropout halfway for 2.4? Is it still counted as attempted?
either u complete 2.4 regardless pass or fail, or the instructors call u to fall-out.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 03:17 PM   #6617

Thanks for the reply from both seniors. Just to clarify, as long as I complete 10 IPT sessions means I've fulfilled my current ippt requirement for this window right?
plsaskme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #6618

Thanks for the reply from both seniors. Just to clarify, as long as I complete 10 IPT sessions means I've fulfilled my current ippt requirement for this window right?
correct.. regardless pass or fail the IPT-IPPT.. just clock attendance will do.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:24 AM   #6619
Master Member

anyone unable to log in to ns portal??

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
LEUMAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:30 AM   #6620

anyone unable to log in to ns portal??

Me too! Sometimes I can't log-in and when I do I can't access the RT/IPPT page...

Changing browsers and clearing cache does not work. On tuesday it still worked on the mobile site at least but now even that is not working. FML...
avi6274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #6621
Master Member

Me too! Sometimes I can't log-in and when I do I can't access the RT/IPPT page...

Changing browsers and clearing cache does not work. On tuesday it still worked on the mobile site at least but now even that is not working. FML...
Same... Zzzz. I successfully log in but the page still shows the log in button without my name. Can't access anything and the online live chat staff doesn't seem to know anything. Zzz

LEUMAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #6622

Hi all, first IPPT coming up soon after ORD.

Are all the FCCs using machine counting for pushups and situps? Always did at NSTI or SPS Camp in Bedok and they were all manual counting. Got a feeling my results will be cui now that it's machine
triface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:07 PM   #6623

Didnt complete RT, when will the letter come?

So i failed to complete my RT for my current window due to poor planning and heavy school work.

This is my first time, what should i be expecting? And when will the letter come that tells me to report to cmpb?
forefore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #6624
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nvm answered my own qns

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

Last edited by EmPtYsOuLz; 10-05-2019 at 02:25 PM..
EmPtYsOuLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 09:04 PM   #6625
Master Member

Can dropout halfway for 2.4? Is it still counted as attempted?
Yes you can.
Rated R Edge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 09:32 PM   #6626
Arch-Supremacy Member

So i failed to complete my RT for my current window due to poor planning and heavy school work.

This is my first time, what should i be expecting? And when will the letter come that tells me to report to cmpb?
you should receive the letter b4 ur next window starts. once you receive it, wear smart 4 and report to cmpb to see the charging officer. explain whatever you want then pay a fine and on the spot book ur RT dates for the year.

then you can go. RT is brutal, we all know. maybe you want to consider IPT? if not try to train up as much as possible and take the ippt and pass it at least.

i am an nsmen and i have done 8 icts so far. yet i can do between pass and pass with incentive.
flowerpalms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:48 AM   #6627

Same... Zzzz. I successfully log in but the page still shows the log in button without my name. Can't access anything and the online live chat staff doesn't seem to know anything. Zzz

what platform are u using? Chrome, Firefox, Edge?
Old 13-05-2019, 05:13 AM   #6628

I HATE the push up machine ! Did 50 push up and it only register 44. I go down to chest about 1 fist away from floor, the machine does not register. I need to touch the floor with my chest then it register. I know curved back will not register but that is not the problem for me. I also straighten my arms and go up all the way. For me the machine want me to kiss the floor then it want to count as pushup. Anyone got tips on how to make the machine count every pushup ?
Buzztiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2019, 10:16 AM   #6629

I HATE the push up machine ! Did 50 push up and it only register 44. I go down to chest about 1 fist away from floor, the machine does not register. I need to touch the floor with my chest then it register. I know curved back will not register but that is not the problem for me. I also straighten my arms and go up all the way. For me the machine want me to kiss the floor then it want to count as pushup. Anyone got tips on how to make the machine count every pushup ?
Come to Khatib camp. The stations are new and do not have such problems.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:22 AM   #6630

did you feedback to the PTI just beside you?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.