SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
i just wanna complete my ns fit but fit@home sessions keep getting cancelled every week... come on saf :mad:
last time no such thing as Fit@Home. Somemore those fail IPPT need to go 20 RT. Now 9 NS FIT or fit@home or IPT-in-park or even HIIT available... so many options available but sadly if Fit@Home not avail, go FCC la.

Come on Dialga :poop:

Calander

Reaction score
Hi i got a question. If i attempt ippt bjt fail 1 Station. Trainer say thode want drop out, can do so. Will it count as attempted or no attempt?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
as u are volunteering to fall-out, ask if it is counted. Routinely is only 2.4km will be excused. All static station needs to be attempted.

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone go Maju Camp for NS Fit?

Anyone knows the music they play?

Got 1 song is this:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone go Maju Camp for NS Fit?

Anyone knows the music they play?

Got 1 song is this:

I visit other FCC for FIT. It varies depending on what the trainer wishes to play at the time. Most of the time EDM, got one time Michael Jackson. (personal xp)

Diff trainers take diff groups for diff days, and they rotate.

Rusty89

Reaction score
Can i check if the ippt has to be booked before FIT? What is the difference between FIT Room 1 & 2?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check if the ippt has to be booked before FIT? What is the difference between FIT Room 1 & 2?
You can book in any order of your preference.

The rooms are for splitting into smaller groups, programme should be similar.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who is taking fit at maju fcc?

Me is last time IPT regular. When change to 3 station then I start passing and after all the waive, I failed last year which means this window I am doing mandatory FIT . First and last time as going to MR this coming May. Will be going back maju fcc but not sure how it's like as too long nv go

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who is taking fit at maju fcc?

Me is last time IPT regular. When change to 3 station then I start passing and after all the waive, I failed last year which means this window I am doing mandatory FIT . First and last time as going to MR this coming May. Will be going back maju fcc but not sure how it's like as too long nv go

Are you overweight/obese? There's a group just for that, and it's relatively senang compared to the other groups. I think it'd be even less strenuous even for the other grps after the unfortunate death few weeks ago.

You can just half fug through and barely break a sweat. Then you can attend a few more sessions to milk those allowance before you MR, if you're free enough to travel to do that.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you overweight/obese? There's a group just for that, and it's relatively senang compared to the other groups. I think it'd be even less strenuous even for the other grps after the unfortunate death few weeks ago.

You can just half fug through and barely break a sweat. Then you can attend a few more sessions to milk those allowance before you MR, if you're free enough to travel to do that.
9.30am start but end what time ah?
Not overweight

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
So fast? Good leh. Anyway is my first and last . Just relax
Yes. Nowadays very short session compared to the old days of 3 hours lessons...about 1.5 hours of exercise. Now is about 40 min of exercise.

Technology also become stale and boring. You see the same old technology used for the tests. I mean nothing much can be changed anyway. It's still working so at least we know it's durable.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Nowadays very short session compared to the old days of 3 hours lessons...about 1.5 hours of exercise. Now is about 40 min of exercise.

Technology also become stale and boring. You see the same old technology used for the tests. I mean nothing much can be changed anyway. It's still working so at least we know it's durable.
9.30am is abit late though. Iirc last time IPT not this time on Sat morning. Although I always go for afternoon session because I need to sleep in

Faster finish faster end

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.