HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree684Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2020, 01:04 PM   #7426

For those who were asking. Iíve emailed Ns.sg and was told the following:

Kindly take note that MINDEF will be reopening FCCs for IPPT from 1 October 2020, in line with the effort to gradually resume more NS activities safely. SAF and HT NSmen will be able to book their IPPTs at the FCCs.

Hence, only IPPT will resume at FCCs. There are no IPT/E1PEP/IPT in the Park/RT bookings allowed until further notice. We appreciate your kind understanding.
ragegoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 01:50 PM   #7427
Supremacy Member

For those who were asking. I’ve emailed Ns.sg and was told the following:

Kindly take note that MINDEF will be reopening FCCs for IPPT from 1 October 2020, in line with the effort to gradually resume more NS activities safely. SAF and HT NSmen will be able to book their IPPTs at the FCCs.

Hence, only IPPT will resume at FCCs. There are no IPT/E1PEP/IPT in the Park/RT bookings allowed until further notice. We appreciate your kind understanding.
Like that will be very difficult for those in the RT and IPT whom window close shortly after 7 Feb 2021 to fulfil their requirement. Think I might email MINDEF or enquire with my unit's S8 when I go for my reservist next month. Hopefully they will grant waiver of some sort.

Last edited by Chao_Ah_Tiong; 30-09-2020 at 01:53 PM..
Chao_Ah_Tiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:17 AM   #7428

Yes. Iíve raised this concern too. Even with a three months window. Let say your window closes in June and it resumes in March. The sessions capacity wouldnít even be enough for all personnel as all will flood the booking system resulting in plenty more problems.

Like that will be very difficult for those in the RT and IPT whom window close shortly after 7 Feb 2021 to fulfil their requirement. Think I might email MINDEF or enquire with my unit's S8 when I go for my reservist next month. Hopefully they will grant waiver of some sort.
ragegoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:46 PM   #7429

I have a window that closes after the February cut-off, but on the NS portal my IPPT due date is now 2022.

No form of letter or SMS though.
BTO_Brah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 04:48 PM   #7430
Supremacy Member

I have a window that closes after the February cut-off, but on the NS portal my IPPT due date is now 2022.

No form of letter or SMS though.
My IPPT due date is still 2021 despite my windows also closed shortly after the cut off date. Shall continue to monitor.
Chao_Ah_Tiong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #7431

Mine just open on 4th Oct..
KuNiangSheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #7432

I received this sms saying:

"(Fr: MINDEF) Dear NSman, your HSP appointment has been deferred due to the current COVID-19 situation. You will be given a one-time waiver of your IPPT window ending Year 2021 as you will not have a valid HSP certificate to take your IPPT. You will receive a waiver letter by end Sep 2020. Thank you."

What do they actually mean by HSP?
Question, i also received this sms notice but i have not reached 35 yo. am i still still eligible to take ippt without HSP?
hellomoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 09:19 PM   #7433
High Supremacy Member

just chao gheng can liao
MoyoCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 09:20 PM   #7434
High Supremacy Member

Question, i also received this sms notice but i have not reached 35 yo. am i still still eligible to take ippt without HSP?
no.............u cant...there will be no button in the ns portal to book ippt if u had not cleared yr hsp.. last time i encounter before while on hsp review
MoyoCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.