HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Like Tree669Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #751
Great Supremacy Member

if nv take ippt for the first time after ORD, will kena charge or fine? After that your window will be extend right for u to book ippt again correct? If say wanna book ipt instead, can or not?
Are you in year zero? For eg, u ord in july but birthday in aug, you do not need to take any ippt for the period from july to aug. Your window will open in aug.

You may just want to call ns.sg to double confirm.
vasilli07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #752
Great Supremacy Member

Hi everybody, just a quick question!

I will be taking my first few RT sessions, just wondering if what time does it usually end for RT sessions in Bedok FCC on Tuesdays and Thursdays?

Also, what time do RT sessions usually end on Sundays for Bedok FCC 0800hrs sessions?

Thanks!!
RT normally 2-2.5 hours for every session. If 2.5 or more means your pti very on or your group very slack during training.

Same for weekends too.
Old 15-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #753

RT normally 2-2.5 hours for every session. If 2.5 or more means your pti very on or your group very slack during training.

Same for weekends too.
Thanks a lot Vasili07!
joytobehold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 05:28 PM   #754
Great Supremacy Member

just wanna check tio charge at mowbray camp is confirm DB?
4th time charge coz last yr unable to complete RT due to work even after extend 1 month
Old 15-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #755
Great Supremacy Member

just wanna check tio charge at mowbray camp is confirm DB?
4th time charge coz last yr unable to complete RT due to work even after extend 1 month
Most likely. Try contacting your unit co and see if he can help u, if I'm not wrong, he will also need to go on that day.
Old 15-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #756
Great Supremacy Member

Most likely. Try contacting your unit co and see if he can help u, if I'm not wrong, he will also need to go on that day.
Thank u.
But not sure i can talk to my unit co coz my unit is supposed to be classified
Maybe i can talk my way out of it to the charging officer coz for the 1month extension of RT i was also on overseas ict for 3 weeks..

Btw if really go DB how many days will it be? Can let me inform company and parents?
Vegitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #757

urgent qn about ns portal

question:

initially i booked an ipt-ippt session on 3rd august but was absent due to some miscommunication.

then i booked another session on 14th august but didnt attend because i realised that i booked a wrong type session. i booked ippt instead of ipt-ippt so obviously i cant turn up as well.

so now i have booked 7th sept as my 10th session which is about 1 month before the 9 months time frame end. but ns portal reflect the 10th session as IPT instead of IPT-IPPT. the attendance for the ipt-ippt which i was absent has state as absent already. so can i turn up and in pro on that day but they should know is 10th session right?

Last edited by junny1; 15-08-2013 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: typo
junny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #758
Banned

question:

initially i booked an ipt-ippt session on 3rd august but was absent due to some miscommunication.

then i booked another session on 14th august but didnt attend because i realised that i booked a wrong type session. i booked ippt instead of ipt-ippt so obviously i cant turn up as well.

so now i have booked 7th sept as my 10th session which is about 1 month before the 9 months time frame end. but ns portal reflect the 10th session as IPT instead of IPT-IPPT. the attendance for the ipt-ippt which i was absent has state as absent already. so can i turn up and in pro on that day but they should know is 10th session right?
If you book under ipt, ns.sg will auto reflect as ippt for the 10th session on the next working day. You can just go la.
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #759
Great Supremacy Member

Thank u.
But not sure i can talk to my unit co coz my unit is supposed to be classified
Maybe i can talk my way out of it to the charging officer coz for the 1month extension of RT i was also on overseas ict for 3 weeks..

Btw if really go DB how many days will it be? Can let me inform company and parents?
Not too sure about that. You may want to inform them in advance.
Old 15-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #760

If you book under ipt, ns.sg will auto reflect as ippt for the 10th session on the next working day. You can just go la.
No what I mean is now I book under IPT for my 10th session but ns.sg show IPT instead of IPT-IPPT. Is it because I was absent for IPT-IPPT initially book on 3rd aug? If it reflect as IPT for the last session when book again instead of ipt ippt, can I go?
junny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #761
Great Supremacy Member

No what I mean is now I book under IPT for my 10th session but ns.sg show IPT instead of IPT-IPPT. Is it because I was absent for IPT-IPPT initially book on 3rd aug? If it reflect as IPT for the last session when book again instead of ipt ippt, can I go?
It's correct. As long as it's your 10th session, it's ipt-ippt. Just go to the ippt in-pro counter. The system will auto change it for u by then.
Old 16-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #762
Supremacy Member

hi guys, i already ORD and into my ICT cycle. say i am going to work in overseas soon for few years, and my next ICT will be this dec and my ippt window has already opened.

i'm trying to hand over my stuffs and go over before my dec ICT. in this case, what would be the deferment procedure be for air force? do i still need to take ippt?
zzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #763
Great Supremacy Member

hi guys, i already ORD and into my ICT cycle. say i am going to work in overseas soon for few years, and my next ICT will be this dec and my ippt window has already opened.

i'm trying to hand over my stuffs and go over before my dec ICT. in this case, what would be the deferment procedure be for air force? do i still need to take ippt?
Don't think there will be many air force personal here who are in the same situation as u. Suggest u call ns.sg or contact your unit about the procedures.
Old 16-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #764
Arch-Supremacy Member

u GBAD or what? Generally follow by book nothing will go wrong...

Random note - Maju FCC got one commendation poster of the (5 or 6?) Cisco Certis trainers, very...inappropriate.
Asphodeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #765
Banned

3 months for RT is too short.

Send in to complaints and ask for extension...

http://www.ns.sg/nsp/web/feedback
AceyourMaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.