SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

saphire

Reaction score
Think time to say good bye to ippt/RT. Just reach 40yrs old. Last RT I only went for 8 session. Still failed. Checked ns.sg. Inside show I no more in NS population. The unit where I am in also no more.

kebever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First lesson of rt is rt-ippt? Is there any rt ippt on saturday Saturday afternoon?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First lesson of rt is rt-ippt? Is there any rt ippt on saturday Saturday afternoon?

1st session is training. RT 1st IPPT is on the 8th session.

Some peeps said if u can pass, u can book a non-ict ippt after your 3rd RT session.

kebever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st session is training. RT 1st IPPT is on the 8th session.

Some peeps said if u can pass, u can book a non-ict ippt after your 3rd RT session.

Thanks for the quick reply. Khatib Saturday afternoon rt will take how long ah?

rockbluster

Reaction score
Hi guys, Got a question regarding IPT. If i book IPT and happen to get a silver for the ippt(categorization). Do i still need to go for the rest of the sessions?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.