HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

SCDF : Miss 20 session (1 year) RT now kena charge?

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By ImpulsiveTech
  • 2 Post By Calander
  • 1 Post By Takagi
  • 1 Post By pikafunk3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #1

SCDF : Miss 20 session (1 year) RT now kena charge?

Any Bros from SCDF here care to advise?

I ord in 2013. Didnít receive any letter ever since. Only this year I started getting letter for ICT which I took MC and deferred.

Today I received a letter that I defaulted 20 REMEDIAL TRAINING in this YEAR and I need to report for charge.

I read online they say first time offender is fine. But when they mean first time, means didnít go for first session (out of the 20) or didnít go for the whole year 20 session?

I didnít receive any letter at all or sms informing me of RT. My address, contact all up to date in Singpass. I ord like 6 year ago. Since then I have my own business, my own family and kids and my **** to worry about. Who would have thought about RT sia?

No head no tail suddenly receive charge letter kns.

So what will happen now any idea?
ImpulsiveTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:42 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Since then I have my own business, my own family and kids and my **** to worry about. Who would have thought about RT sia?
You say till like you are the only one with own business, own family and kids?
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:42 PM   #3

You say till like you are the only one with own business, own family and kids?
Are you a retard? Which part of my post implies as if Iím the only one? Obviously Iím referring to my situation and the reason why I didnít bother to check lol why u so Defensive?
sohcheekeong likes this.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:54 PM   #4
High Supremacy Member

Are you a retard? Which part of my post implies as if Iím the only one? Obviously Iím referring to my situation and the reason why I didnít bother to check lol why u so Defensive?
The very fact that you are saying it implies that. You canít blame people for your ignorance.

I donít see why Iím the one being defensive, arenít you the one being defensive by giving that sort of excuse?
Old 03-10-2019, 11:06 PM   #5

Which part of my post did I blamed anyone for my ignorance mind pointing out?

Your statement is implying that 10 other guys is gonna kena charge and Iím the only one with family but this post is about my own situation and no one else so your statement Abit no link leh? Thatís why I genuinely ask if you are a retard because you misinterpreted my post and got defensive for the other imaginary people who are not even in this topic lol?
sohcheekeong likes this.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:54 PM   #6

chill bro.. do ignore the troll who is very famous on his way of contribution in this forum.

By right you should have checked your NS portal.. no need to wait for letter.

nevertheless, since the issue already happened. do report for charge as you are a first-timer, they may give u a warning... fine at most.

learn from the system and prevent it from repeating in your next window.
sohcheekeong and Takagi like this.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:33 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

Which part of my post did I blamed anyone for my ignorance mind pointing out?

Your statement is implying that 10 other guys is gonna kena charge and Iím the only one with family but this post is about my own situation and no one else so your statement Abit no link leh? Thatís why I genuinely ask if you are a retard because you misinterpreted my post and got defensive for the other imaginary people who are not even in this topic lol?
If you choose to be in denial, nobody can help you.

Is there a need to insult people if you are so innocent? I guess you aren't hence you need to keep calling people retard.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:32 AM   #8

chill bro.. do ignore the troll who is very famous on his way of contribution in this forum.

By right you should have checked your NS portal.. no need to wait for letter.

nevertheless, since the issue already happened. do report for charge as you are a first-timer, they may give u a warning... fine at most.

learn from the system and prevent it from repeating in your next window.
Yeap I know hes a notorious troll.

Anyway thanks for your advice. I did checked and indeed it was a fine.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:36 AM   #9

If you choose to be in denial, nobody can help you.

Is there a need to insult people if you are so innocent? I guess you aren't hence you need to keep calling people retard.
How am I being in denial? I was merely asking for the possible outcome from those who have ever experienced similar issues before. If you donít have a constructive answer then stfu.

You didnít even answer my previous question and yet there you are trying to act smart. So whose in denial of being a retard?

Iím not insulting you. Iím asking a genuine question if you are a Retard Because your first comment already suggest that you may be one. Thatís why I asked. Nothing wrong with that as your replies are usually no link with the question.. sounds like youíre just venting your frustrations. Coming from a Long time senior member what an embarrassment
sohcheekeong likes this.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:48 AM   #10
High Supremacy Member

How am I being in denial? I was merely asking for the possible outcome from those who have ever experienced similar issues before. If you donít have a constructive answer then stfu.

You didnít even answer my previous question and yet there you are trying to act smart. So whose in denial of being a retard?

Iím not insulting you. Iím asking a genuine question if you are a Retard Because your first comment already suggest that you may be one. Thatís why I asked. Nothing wrong with that as your replies are usually no link with the question.. sounds like youíre just venting your frustrations. Coming from a Long time senior member what an embarrassment
Well, you can have you own opinion as to whether you are in denial, whether you are insulting people or not.

But it doesnít change the fact that there may be other opinions that say that you are.

There isnít a need to go down to the level of calling people retard. Once you start that you already lose your moral high ground.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:57 PM   #11
High Supremacy Member

relax la bro

resident troll only, no need reply or quote him.
just add him to ignore list
sohcheekeong likes this.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:38 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any Bros from SCDF here care to advise?

I ord in 2013. Didn’t receive any letter ever since. Only this year I started getting letter for ICT which I took MC and deferred.

Today I received a letter that I defaulted 20 REMEDIAL TRAINING in this YEAR and I need to report for charge.

I read online they say first time offender is fine. But when they mean first time, means didn’t go for first session (out of the 20) or didn’t go for the whole year 20 session?

I didn’t receive any letter at all or sms informing me of RT. My address, contact all up to date in Singpass. I ord like 6 year ago. Since then I have my own business, my own family and kids and my **** to worry about. Who would have thought about RT sia?

No head no tail suddenly receive charge letter kns.

So what will happen now any idea?
yeah ignore that reddevil, he is just some loser with zero knowledge.

after you ord, as long as you are eligible, you should clear your ippt window every year leh, even if there are no call ups. cannot just ignore leh.

about being charged, they usually refer to the number of times being charged. so, from what you describe, should be 1st time.

on the appointed date, report for the charge, explain politely your situation. most likely is a fine, promise not to do it again, and probably need to do makeup RT. of course is subject to their decision lah.
sohcheekeong likes this.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 PM   #13
High Supremacy Member

yeah ignore that reddevil, he is just some loser with zero knowledge.

after you ord, as long as you are eligible, you should clear your ippt window every year leh, even if there are no call ups. cannot just ignore leh.

about being charged, they usually refer to the number of times being charged. so, from what you describe, should be 1st time.

on the appointed date, report for the charge, explain politely your situation. most likely is a fine, promise not to do it again, and probably need to do makeup RT. of course is subject to their decision lah.
Can't help it if people want to live in denial and don't like to listen to hard truth
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.