HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Scoliosis

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2019, 02:21 PM   #1

Scoliosis

Hey anyone with scoliosis who manage to pass their medical and sign on before? I know scoliosis is not a veto because I was called back for another check instead of getting rejected but would like to know if anyone is aware of the acceptable degree of curvature? Recruitment office don't know anything so just wanna ask anyone experienced the same issue but no problem at all.
Strawbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hey anyone with scoliosis who manage to pass their medical and sign on before? I know scoliosis is not a veto because I was called back for another check instead of getting rejected but would like to know if anyone is aware of the acceptable degree of curvature? Recruitment office don't know anything so just wanna ask anyone experienced the same issue but no problem at all.
thereís different degree of seriousness right.. what may happen to one may not be to another.
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #3

No 2 medical cases are the same, so what someone has personally experienced may not be what you may experience.

You may get others replying that they had or had no issues, but you are not them, your body is not theirs. Even if you fall into the acceptable degree of curvature, other factors may exclude you.

Recruitment office personnel will obviously have no input - they are not doctors.

If you plan to sign on, just make a back-up plan in case your application is rejected.
Chalkycliffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #4

Of course I know there's different degrees of curvature. The doctors will let you know your cobb angle but there is a definite threshold for what is acceptable for the line of work e.g. 10 degrees and below. The other factors not an issue because doctor already cleared me. It is just this issue only. Just wanna ask if anyone been through this because the acceptable medical standard is the same but only HR side decide. The doctors just report them.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #5
High Supremacy Member

Of course I know there's different degrees of curvature. The doctors will let you know your cobb angle but there is a definite threshold for what is acceptable for the line of work e.g. 10 degrees and below. The other factors not an issue because doctor already cleared me. It is just this issue only. Just wanna ask if anyone been through this because the acceptable medical standard is the same but only HR side decide. The doctors just report them.
what may be true for them, doesnít mean necessary true for you.

If they say they get rejected, will you be smashed?

If they say they didnít and u get rejected will you be smashed?
Old 13-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #6

what may be true for them, doesnít mean necessary true for you.

If they say they get rejected, will you be smashed?

If they say they didnít and u get rejected will you be smashed?
What talking you. Scoliosis cobb angle is an objective thing. There is no what is true for them not true for you bs lmao.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
High Supremacy Member

What talking you. Scoliosis cobb angle is an objective thing. There is no what is true for them not true for you bs lmao.
How are you so certain that the only difference between your condition and the other person condition is just the angle?
Old 13-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #8

Did you get it checked several times?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.