HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Sign on SAF WOSE after ORD.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2019, 12:59 PM   #1

Sign on SAF WOSE after ORD.

Hey guys! Just a couple of questions to ask. I have only Higher NITEC cert. I ORDed on mid July 2019 with PES B1L1 in SAF. Applied as a Supply Leader late July and submitted the documents to Army Recruitment Centre. Been looking into this forum but previously TS doesn’t reply to my PM that I sent to him.

1) “Usually” how long does on get to know his status?

2) Medical checkup consist of what screening?

3) What is the interview questions they ask if we are shortlisted?

Any kind soul replies appreciated. Thanks.
Spearmint90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 05:59 PM   #2

Hey guys! Just a couple of questions to ask. I have only Higher NITEC cert. I ORDed on mid July 2019 with PES B1L1 in SAF. Applied as a Supply Leader late July and submitted the documents to Army Recruitment Centre. Been looking into this forum but previously TS doesn’t reply to my PM that I sent to him.

1) “Usually” how long does on get to know his status?

2) Medical checkup consist of what screening?

3) What is the interview questions they ask if we are shortlisted?

Any kind soul replies appreciated. Thanks.
Hi bro! I’ve tried to reply to your pm but i haven’t met the 10 post quota to be able to pm. So to answer your questions,

I applied in April and got my interview in Early June. That’s a 2 months wait. After which Medical Checkup will be scheduled (includes blood test, chest X-Ray, dental X-ray and hearing test). Mine was scheduled late July so almost another 2 months wait. After that I got an email for a FFI (admin) which I suppose is to see the MO and to get the results, in sept. So another 1-2 months wait.

Interview wise, highly dependent on who’s the one interviewing you and what questions you may have for them.

Hope these info helps and good luck for your application.
Fishball_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.