HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Type of shoes to wear for ippt for flatfoot

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2020, 03:21 PM   #1

Type of shoes to wear for ippt for flatfoot

I received adidas shoes for my bmt but sometimes I can feel sores at the places where the arch of my foot is supposed to be. My flatfoot isnít so severe, but my sgt recommended me to get new balance shoes instead for my ippt. I usually wear new balance shoes before enlistment and didnít really have any problems. Does anyone have any advice on whether new balance would be a good buy? I still in confinement and have no access to emart and my ippt is the day immediately after i book in
Zachareeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:50 PM   #2

Try ask your quartermaster/store Sgt for an exchange? Explain to him your predicament. Maybe he might allow you to exchange one pair. No harm trying. Otherwise, can try ask SC/PS whether can allow go eMart or not? They might raise it up and take the opportunity to gather all in the coy who wants to go.

I wanted to advise you go emart during your free time after book out but it seems emarts outside all still closed so the one in Tekong is your only hope. Well, either that or your store sgt's goodwill.

I had pressure spots on my soles after the first few days as my shoe was a size smaller than I expected and couldn't exchange at the time, until few days after when we could exchange one pair if wrong size. I have no idea if it'd be applicable for your case but do give it a try, at most he'll just refuse your request.

Last edited by Nuclear Boy; 11-06-2020 at 03:54 PM..
Nuclear Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.