HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Volunteer Special Constabulary application still pending? (SPF)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #16

if u dunno urself, how will anyone of us know when we don't have access to your application?
Thatís why Iím wondering if people that applied and got in can share about it
mozartbeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 10:52 AM   #17
High Supremacy Member

That’s why I’m wondering if people that applied and got in can share about it
Your mileage may vary. also you said you saw "people getting in a day after they signed up". Why don't you ask those people?

Last edited by reddevil0728; 15-04-2018 at 12:18 PM..
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

Apart from the staffs i/c that may know, I dare to tell you that no one can answer you this question. SPF needs to have enough VSC trainees before they consider to start a class.

Hello, my first time starting a thread, hoping someone can help me with my queries! Does anyone knows about Volunteer Special Constabulary? (VSC) for SPF. I applied on 8 March 2018 but have not received a reply yet. Anyone knows why itís taking so long? The website states that my application is still pending! Iím hoping to get in before university starts since I only have 3-4 months of hols left!! (Since thereís a 9 month training at HTA)
Old 16-04-2018, 12:03 AM   #19

Your mileage may vary. also you said you saw "people getting in a day after they signed up". Why don't you ask those people?
Because that was a few years back! Now I canít find any news about this in forums :<
Old 16-04-2018, 12:04 AM   #20

Apart from the staffs i/c that may know, I dare to tell you that no one can answer you this question. SPF needs to have enough VSC trainees before they consider to start a class.
I heard about needing enough trainees as well. But I thought they would have accepted my application (hopefully) and then inform me to wait till they have enough trainees
Old 16-04-2018, 04:08 AM   #21
High Supremacy Member

I heard about needing enough trainees as well. But I thought they would have accepted my application (hopefully) and then inform me to wait till they have enough trainees
You think I thought who confirm?

Donít think too much. People who got the information and who is willing to share will share. You bump the thread so many times also no use if people donít want to share.
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 10:16 AM   #22
Supremacy Member

The training is specially conducted for VSCs at night. So if they approve your application now & 2 or more years later then have enough trainees to start class, will you still join? That why there is a possibility that they may call you up to check with you if you are still interested to join VSCs before they approve your application (after they have enough trainees to start class).

Old 16-04-2018, 11:48 AM   #23

The training is specially conducted for VSCs at night. So if they approve your application now & 2 or more years later then have enough trainees to start class, will you still join? That why there is a possibility that they may call you up to check with you if you are still interested to join VSCs before they approve your application (after they have enough trainees to start class).
I see, didnt know thereís so few trainees because I thought they will have at least one batch a year.
Old 16-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #24

You think I thought who confirm?

Donít think too much. People who got the information and who is willing to share will share. You bump the thread so many times also no use if people donít want to share.
Ok thank you so much
Old 16-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

If not much people sign on, SPF still can accept them and sent them for courses cause it is the same for NSF.

However VSCs is volunteer and will not have much applicants every year. So cannot be only 5 applicants and start the course. You cannot even do a proper foot/armed drill since it is not in a platoon/squad level.

I see, didnt know thereís so few trainees because I thought they will have at least one batch a year.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:17 PM   #26

If not much people sign on, SPF still can accept them and sent them for courses cause it is the same for NSF.

However VSCs is volunteer and will not have much applicants every year. So cannot be only 5 applicants and start the course. You cannot even do a proper foot/armed drill since it is not in a platoon/squad level.
Thanks so much! I actually emailed them and they told me the whole application process is 2-3 months so I will just wait patiently now
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.