Volunteer Special Constabulary application still pending? (SPF)

bedbuger

Reaction score
I think briefing and document verification quite simple lah. They will filter more during psychometric test and interview loh. The test mostly situational questions but got no right or wrong answers. Interviewers(3 to 1 setting- at least for me) also quite friendly ahh they always look out for passion and interested in any relevant experience.

Last one will be the medical which will be all up to their requirements and your results.

Hey the panel interview is held at Cantonment meet at the canteen again or?

whatsupthere

Reaction score
Hey the panel interview is held at Cantonment meet at the canteen again or?

They should have emailed or called regarding this interview. I believe the panel interview is held at VSC HQ in cantonment, so you will head there straight. They usually arranged for a batch of applicants to come down for interview and its a first come first serve basis, so do be there early or you are going to wait for a long time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.