HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wat is Army Developmental Force?

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #61
Arch-Supremacy Member

I wanted to sign on. But now that I am 32. MINDEF rejected me. I would love to join ADF anytime. To me, Army is my life. It is an adventure. Long story why I didn't sign on, even though I was offered after my ORD.

But, hell, yeah, anytime SAF wants me back as ADF trooper, I join back to BMTC just to get back in shape!

Read my lips: ANYTIME! Oorah!

P.S. I didn't know Bedok Camp got patrol or training dogs. Also, with all respect due to the late Lt. Colonel Bernard Tan - ADF was my written proposal to him back in 2000 as my ORD gift. No B.S.
since when gt training dog sia. I fr bedok camp btw
warboy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #62
High Supremacy Member

Me? Siao? Which part?
wanting to join.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #63
Supremacy Member

since when gt training dog sia. I fr bedok camp btw

I think he refering to the post below, which is not refering to Bedok camp but NSC

Are u sure u wan to sign on as ADF?

I have seen their morn pt. run 2.4 dono how many times like siao...

then at nite some of them will wear sbo without rifle and run ard the parade square. i rmb 1 of them kana chased by dogs lol....

be mentally and physically prepared if u wan go in.

gd luck
skai_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #64
Master Member

I wanted to sign on. But now that I am 32. MINDEF rejected me. I would love to join ADF anytime. To me, Army is my life. It is an adventure. Long story why I didn't sign on, even though I was offered after my ORD.

But, hell, yeah, anytime SAF wants me back as ADF trooper, I join back to BMTC just to get back in shape!

Read my lips: ANYTIME! Oorah!

P.S. I didn't know Bedok Camp got patrol or training dogs. Also, with all respect due to the late Lt. Colonel Bernard Tan - ADF was my written proposal to him back in 2000 as my ORD gift. No B.S.
bravo! we need more pple like u... hahaha
jyyj87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:03 AM   #65

Are u sure u wan to sign on as ADF?

I have seen their morn pt. run 2.4 dono how many times like siao...

then at nite some of them will wear sbo without rifle and run ard the parade square. i rmb 1 of them kana chased by dogs lol....

be mentally and physically prepared if u wan go in.

gd luck
I was just quoting what Destiny_Unknown said.
White_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #66

Greetings,

I am ex ADF, finally ORD.

Since it is Classified unit , although tons of people know about them.

Firstly you should ask yourself why you wanna to sign on? If you wanna sign on army as a CAREER, i suggest you should take a look at other department. Life is not as simple as you think, you can see the reply and 'i hear ADF very siong' =)

ADF do offer a short term contract as different vocation, take a look at ARC website.

When you sign on, you will have to go through a 3 month 'trainee' course (AKA CQC) to beef up your PHYSICAL and MENTAL strenght. Is not easy i would say. IMHO i would say is worst then BMT and you feel like a dog =)

During the 3months CQC course, i went to taiwan and TONs of outfield and live firming.

After you passout from CQC, life is much way better but workload is the same. You will have outfields which can last up to a MONTH. Is a operation at outfield.(I wont name it) Countless of 2NTM and live firing. You will shoot till you scared. All sorts of weapon to play with. Oversea UN mission. Some country i went during my contract, Thailand, Taiwan, Brunei, Australia and USA.

Do prepare to have your weekends burn badly. I still remember i just back from 3days outfield and prepare to turn in for the night and book out 2molo morning. Suddenly the PA sounded and told us to fall in, in our FBO all thanks to 'MSK' if you do know what is that. There goes another 2week in camp.

Theres is TONS of other stuff, i wont say here. I might even get into trouble for the above.

Do pm me if you wanna know more.

Afterall i would say i do ENJOY my stay at ADF and i learn TONS of stuff and meet people from all sorts of life. This is what i really call ARMY.

nice one bro....always ready
21Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #67

i personally don't recommend people signing up for this unit during bmt...the culture shock is just too tremendous =D
Old 04-12-2009, 11:47 PM   #68
Supremacy Member

in short the best
boucyfirebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #69
Arch-Supremacy Member

nice one bro....always ready
Ready to strike!
warboy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #70

so garang go join french legion.
jeaimentvous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #71

so garang go join french legion.
adf training won't lose to FFL.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #72

if adf as tough as they are made out to be, then respect. shows the difference between citizen conscript and real professional soldiers
Internetsexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #73

Join the French Foreign Legion? For what? I am not a war junkie. I just feel obligated to defend our lifestyle, my family and loved ones. That is why I am willing to sign on again at 32.

Joining Foreign Legion , or any other nation's armed forces, will make me wonder for whom and what am I fighting for? I fight and die for a simple reason - For my family and children's future. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If I am a war junkie, i might as well join Blackwater PMCs. Well-paid, well-fed, well-trained.
White_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

if adf as tough as they are made out to be, then respect. shows the difference between citizen conscript and real professional soldiers
profesional soldier = sign on by choice for career

conscript = have u ever wonder why must they serve because we have no choice & we lan lan have to serve have to serve

of course they are different! who will sign on to chao keng sia
Old 01-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #75
Master Member

Join the French Foreign Legion? For what? I am not a war junkie. I just feel obligated to defend our lifestyle, my family and loved ones. That is why I am willing to sign on again at 32.

Joining Foreign Legion , or any other nation's armed forces, will make me wonder for whom and what am I fighting for? I fight and die for a simple reason - For my family and children's future. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If I am a war junkie, i might as well join Blackwater PMCs. Well-paid, well-fed, well-trained.

sign on ba to ur max age when SAF doesn't want you anymore. GL.
xClementx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.