HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

What to expect? Posted to NSTI as PES E9L9

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2019, 02:22 PM   #1

What to expect? Posted to NSTI as PES E9L9

HI everyone,

I've been posted to NSTI with PES status E9L9, What is life going to be like in there? I understand that the BRT is only going to be 5days, but not sure if it's going to be stay in or not.

I'm also wondering about life after the BRT, what will I be doing for the 2 years? Will I be staying in or out? Am I going to be a clerk/storeman? Is it going to be a long and laborious and boring life?

Thanks
elcapitalcuckfardio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #2

The moment you Pes E just prepare yourself for staff/admin vocation.
Stay out
Long yes, laborious - no m8, if anything you will be short of labor. Boring, subjective
Acre45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 10:24 PM   #3

On the otherhand, NSFs who are PES E can be deployed as Security Troopers under the SAF.

Do take it easy and go with the flow as on whatever it is assigned to you subsequently. NS is something that can never satisfy every single man in service.

One way to look at it is to relate it to your current life. You can't choose what kind of family you are in, and how wealthy or how healthy you have been over the past 10 or 20-odd years.

It is understandable that confusion and not knowing what comes next is worrying and stressful. So that is why it is important for you to decide how you want to approach and handle it.

You can be a PES A, B, C or E NSF. Every single one at any PES are bound to have the same concern.

So remember, you are not alone.
Calander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2019, 11:26 PM   #4

HI everyone,

I've been posted to NSTI with PES status E9L9, What is life going to be like in there? I understand that the BRT is only going to be 5days, but not sure if it's going to be stay in or not.

I'm also wondering about life after the BRT, what will I be doing for the 2 years? Will I be staying in or out? Am I going to be a clerk/storeman? Is it going to be a long and laborious and boring life?

Thanks
can u elaborate what u mean by long and labourious and boring (LLB)?
matey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.