What is the most garang or heong thing you did in NS and got away with it?

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
peed into the duffel bag of moi ps...

peed into the pace stick box of moi csm...

:s13:

LesPhantom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at SAFTI for an event and bookout there in my no.4. On the way out and met some of my secondary school friends from another units. 4 of us all 3SGs just chat and bua long long out of SAFTI. Near the SDC area, saw a group of men talking on both side of a path. We just walk/cut across them and it was then I realize 1 of them is a BG and at least a colonel who is a member of the chief of staffs, flank by a few Cols and LTCs... by then too late to greet, so act blur and just continue walk out... for a moment both the Colonel and BG pause and diao at us but heng nv kan us.....!

onegoal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at SAFTI for an event and bookout there in my no.4. On the way out and met some of my secondary school friends from another units. 4 of us all 3SGs just chat and bua long long out of SAFTI. Near the SDC area, saw a group of men talking on both side of a path. We just walk/cut across them and it was then I realize 1 of them is a BG and at least a colonel who is a member of the chief of staffs, flank by a few Cols and LTCs... by then too late to greet, so act blur and just continue walk out... for a moment both the Colonel and BG pause and diao at us but heng nv kan us.....!
Already outside. Greet ki lan. ....

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
scratched CO personal car(bumper) .... in front of his eyes.... got away

nice guy

if my OC... i sure die jialat jialat

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
doing duty in tekong... some other detail guy lost a round

I mouth big told a passerby ... probably LT.... noob mah in tekong

big case... turn out everybody... luckily found round

just thought if never say.... the guard com will not kenna so much

PiakMachine

Banned
Reaction score
My bunkmates almost all smoking in bunk and toilet every day, even CSM close one eye. :s13:
Mine was a super xiong unit, 1 sir, supposed all of us were to get charged and throw in DB, but our CSM, that time was Chua guan eng, he helped us and give us 8xconfinement. Really got to thank that CSM. He was strict with us, but end of the day, he told us that his job was to train us, not to take tax payer money. And my second year Co was a commando, major lien

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine was a super xiong unit, 1 sir, supposed all of us were to get charged and throw in DB, but our CSM, that time was Chua guan eng, he helped us and give us 8xconfinement. Really got to thank that CSM. He was strict with us, but end of the day, he told us that his job was to train us, not to take tax payer money. And my second year Co was a commando, major lien

i know where you are from 1sir 13th mono, alpha company.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.