HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

what's the awol charge and punishment?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2016, 11:31 AM   #181
High Supremacy Member

contract saying that he cannot go and report sick at polyclinics and must roport sick in camp. but on that day itself he was sick with all that's mentioned. and to go camp and report sick abit funny. sick still can travel for an hour and all meh?
You are a Regular? This contract is an informal agreement with your superior or is it a formal one?

Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at GP right? Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at A&E right? If that sick got call 995?
Old 10-07-2016, 11:40 AM   #182

You are a Regular? This contract is an informal agreement with your superior or is it a formal one?

Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at GP right? Cannot report sick at polyclinics doesn't mean cannot report sick at A&E right? If that sick got call 995?
My friend is still an NSF, he told me they dont really allow him to report sick outside, and I think the contract was informal also. What I was told was that he cannot report sick outside in return for not being removed from that unit or so that he doesnt get medical board for pes f cause he's a p-tec.
Worried123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 11:47 AM   #183
High Supremacy Member

My friend is still an NSF, he told me they dont really allow him to report sick outside, and I think the contract was informal also. What I was told was that he cannot report sick outside in return for not being removed from that unit or so that he doesnt get medical board for pes f cause he's a p-tec.
what's p-tec?

He got inform his superior?
Old 10-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #184

psychological issues, his superior like don't really like him also, that's why he didnt tell them, I mean like they were the ones that didnt really allow him to report sick outside. He wants to serve with them, he's had issues before this but recently he's been improving on his performance already, at the same time I still hear him talking about how he feels like his superior doesn't really understand him?
Old 10-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #185
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where got such things as contracts one? Everything is follow directives. I don't think there's directives forbidding people from seeking medical attention. So it seems that the superiors is threatening him not to report sick outside so that he would not get Pes f that could jeopardise his life. Anyway tough luck.
firezero10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:16 PM   #186

Where got such things as contracts one? Everything is follow directives. I don't think there's directives forbidding people from seeking medical attention. So it seems that the superiors is threatening him not to report sick outside so that he would not get Pes f that could jeopardise his life. Anyway tough luck.
what would most likely be his punishment tho? his superior said that they would ask for leniency.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #187

it was for a day and its his first offence ever.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:20 PM   #188
High Supremacy Member

psychological issues, his superior like don't really like him also, that's why he didnt tell them, I mean like they were the ones that didnt really allow him to report sick outside. He wants to serve with them, he's had issues before this but recently he's been improving on his performance already, at the same time I still hear him talking about how he feels like his superior doesn't really understand him?
Well his (your) fault for not informing his (your) superior regardless he (you) like(s) the superior or not.

He (you) report sick very often?

He (your) want(s) to serve with them doesn't mean they want him (you) to serve with them.

I also would just believe on sided story about he (you) himself (yourself) saying improving performance. Also everybody understands things differently...

under the table lor

what would most likely be his punishment tho? his superior said that they would ask for leniency.
Sign extra? confinement? SOL? DB?

it was for a day and its his first offence ever.
there's always a first
Old 09-02-2018, 12:59 PM   #189

If i leave the cohesion event early and CO couldn't find me, would i be charged AWOL? If that's the case, what's the punishment for first time offender?
Old 09-02-2018, 09:53 PM   #190
High Supremacy Member

If i leave the cohesion event early and CO couldn't find me, would i be charged AWOL? If that's the case, what's the punishment for first time offender?
did u inform anybody u left?
Old 09-02-2018, 11:18 PM   #191
High Supremacy Member

Are you NSF or NSmen?

Usually if you leave halfway, high chance won't got DB. Especially for non-important stuff like cohesion.

Sent from . using GAGT
crimsontactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:44 AM   #192
Banned

Want to zao cohesion early but scared charged AWOL.
At most your S1 make you waste your leave or you sign extra loh. Cohesion give you half day liao still want zao early

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT
SotongLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 02:39 PM   #193
Master Member

did u inform anybody u left?
Does that make any difference
virus1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 03:08 PM   #194
High Supremacy Member

Does that make any difference
Well, if someone knows that you are gone, as least they can say u r gone than if they need to search for u...
reddevil0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #195

Well, if someone knows that you are gone, as least they can say u r gone than if they need to search for u...
Ever wonder how he gonna outpro if NSMEN...hmmm
Tombstonewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.