HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Why cannot enter Bedok Camp to buy from Emart

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #1

Why cannot enter Bedok Camp to buy from Emart

Hi Everyone,

I tried to go into Bedok Camp earlier before my IPPT to buy something from Emart.

But the guard did not allow me to go to Emart; he will only allow me to enter camp at 4:30pm before my IPPT.

2 Questions:
1) I always thought can enter camp to buy stuff from emart, anyone know why now cannot?

2) Which camp allows civilian to enter to buy from Emart?

Thanks!
zchuanru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 06:55 PM   #2

Which camp allows civilian to enter to buy from Emart?
Go Chevrons or SAFRA Mt Faber? I know it's not camp but at least confirm can go in buy.
Nuclear Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 07:59 PM   #3

Hi Everyone,

I tried to go into Bedok Camp earlier before my IPPT to buy something from Emart.

But the guard did not allow me to go to Emart; he will only allow me to enter camp at 4:30pm before my IPPT.

2 Questions:
1) I always thought can enter camp to buy stuff from emart, anyone know why now cannot?

Thanks!
But normally Camp Emart closes at 4pm? You must reach Bedok camp Emart before 4pm?
scholar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 10:46 AM   #4
Greater Supremacy Member

Hi Everyone,

2 Questions:

Thanks!
Usually the nominal roll only clear at a certain timing. That's Wat I kena when go khatib camp early

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT
Illusionist_85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #5

Usually the nominal roll only clear at a certain timing. That's Wat I kena when go khatib camp early

Sent from 穷挫矮胖永独 using GAGT
So did you manage to go to the Emart at Khatib camp before your ippt?
scholar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

1) You can enter camps to go to emart, but need to change pass at guard house. Particulars and reason for entering are recorded. But here you are entering Bedok Camp using nominal role only. From you stepping into camp till you in-pro, nobody actually knows where you are, where you intend to go or what you intend to do.

If you get caught loitering at Battalion side without a valid camp pass (with which the unit can check against the guard house your original purpose of entering the camp), the FCC might get into trouble. So think of it as crowd control. It's a bit hard to explain in words, hope you understand

2) Do note that Bedok Camp emart don't open everyday. I report there for ICTs, unfortunately i don't remember which exact days they open, but for sure it is not daily. You need to check ns.sg for more details.

Else, baring security and clearance issues, NSmen should be able to enter camps to go to emart. Just change pass.
-hollowman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:16 PM   #7

Bedok Camp

Tue & THU (0900 hrs 1600 hrs)

Tel: 6469 2195
Chalkycliffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 05:31 PM   #8

1) You can enter camps to go to emart, but need to change pass at guard house. Particulars and reason for entering are recorded. But here you are entering Bedok Camp using nominal role only. From you stepping into camp till you in-pro, nobody actually knows where you are, where you intend to go or what you intend to do.

If you get caught loitering at Battalion side without a valid camp pass (with which the unit can check against the guard house your original purpose of entering the camp), the FCC might get into trouble. So think of it as crowd control. It's a bit hard to explain in words, hope you understand

2) Do note that Bedok Camp emart don't open everyday. I report there for ICTs, unfortunately i don't remember which exact days they open, but for sure it is not daily. You need to check ns.sg for more details.

Else, baring security and clearance issues, NSmen should be able to enter camps to go to emart. Just change pass.
Thank you. Yeah I understand there could be security issues, just that i wished the guard could have told me to change pass.

Thanks for the timing.

Thanks all.

Last edited by zchuanru; 17-06-2018 at 05:39 PM..
zchuanru is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.