Any folks on Viewqwest fibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The IPTV Bundle is a permanent plan as with any of our other plans. The $65/mth is still subject to a $5.35/mth modem rental charge as with any of our other plans.

As an introductory offer, we are waiving the modem rental charges until further notice. We will keep this promo running at least till the end of the PC show.
ok so for example i take up $65 bundle then after my 12 mths contract VQ decide to charge rental fee and i decided to switch to jus 59.95 100mbps plan is there any charges i need to pay ?
If i sign up now and choose a later date to install like say during August.. But mybe july VQ decide to charge modem rental to $65 plan then what i am expecting ?

Haman

Reaction score
The IPTV Bundle for $65 normally does require the additional $5.35/mth modem rental. However we are running a promo now where the modem rental is waived. For those who have already purchased the modem if you switch to this plan you will not need to pay for the modem rental.

Ok, as long i DO NOT need to pay for the WD box, then its fine with me..how do i convert n when can i receive the WD? And is it instant activation or still need to wait?

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes all customers on Fibernet 100 will receive a static ip address. With regards to the hostname "xxxxxx" portion. We will allow you to select your own name as long as it is still available and subject to our approval.
does it apply for those on the defunct fibernet 60?

Wibbly

Reaction score
Clarifications

VQ,

1. Am I correct in believing that there is no financial difference now between a 12 month contract and month-by-month for Fibernet 200?

2. Why don't you include in the IPTV box and the phone service if I sign a 12 month contract for Fibernet 200? Why only for Fibernet 100?

3. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE?

4. Why don't you stop answering questions here and fix your FAQs on the website?

5. Have I mentioned your outdated website? :)

Thanks
Wibbly

Lehnsherr

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VQ,

1. Am I correct in believing that there is no financial difference now between a 12 month contract and month-by-month for Fibernet 200?

2. Why don't you include in the IPTV box and the phone service if I sign a 12 month contract for Fibernet 200? Why only for Fibernet 100?

4. Why don't you stop answering questions here and fix your FAQs on the website?

Thanks
Wibbly

You the boss of Viewquest?

viewqwest

Featured Sponsor for Internet Bandwidth & Networki
Reaction score
VQ,

Thanks
Wibbly

We hear you on the website, our guys are currently working on it :)

viewqwest

Reaction score
And the other questions? :)

For your first question, yes there is no financial difference between 12month and No-Contract.

Second question: We created the bundle offer to create a kind of "home entertainment and connectivity" package with a connection speed that would suit the needs of people who like to stream most of what they watch.

You can of course purchase the WD TV Live box and get OneVoice as an added service if you'd like the bundle experience with your 200mbps connection :D.

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok so for example i take up $65 bundle then after my 12 mths contract VQ decide to charge rental fee and i decided to switch to jus 59.95 100mbps plan is there any charges i need to pay ?
If i sign up now and choose a later date to install like say during August.. But mybe july VQ decide to charge modem rental to $65 plan then what i am expecting ?
VQ pls help to clear my doubts.. Thks

viewqwest

Reaction score

There are no charges for switching plans. So you can always switch to the 100mbps plan after 12 months.

As long as you sign up now your installation date can be set up to 90 days in the future.

viewqwest

Reaction score
Ok, as long i DO NOT need to pay for the WD box, then its fine with me..how do i convert n when can i receive the WD? And is it instant activation or still need to wait?

Simply contact our customer service. Fill up the new forms and we can courier the box to you or you can pick it up from our office. Quite simple :D

viewqwest

Reaction score
viewqwest still avoiding my modem rental clarificaton?

Hi edwin,

We are not avoiding your modem issue. We have several factors to consider. We can't be purchasing back inventory that has already been sold. We are also only available to offer the modem on rental today as we have managed to get support from the manufacturer on this. However this is only for new units so its impossible for us to do this for units that have already been sold.

We value our existing customers and it is for that reason that we have upgraded Fibernet 2.0 and made it backward available for our current customers who match those plans.

We hope our customers will stay with us for the service we provide and the innovation that we will continue to bring to the market.

But if we have to second guess ourselves every time we think of introducing something new, we wont be much better that the existing providers in the market.

While we may not have a solution to address early adopters on the modem, i believe you will remain our customer for years to come. So hang in there, we have lots of inovation coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.