Any folks on Viewqwest fibre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkydoe

Reaction score
I thought VQTV has HDMI port? You can just connect your HDMI to your home theatre receiver.

Mine is not an all in one type. I have a Denon AVR-1804. It has only optical and coaxial inputs. It has regular RCA inputs as well, but that would defeat the purpose, since you can't have DD/DTS over analog inputs.

kudus

Reaction score
Starcraft 2 battlenet

Hi Viewqwest,

Is there any problem with the DNS for today? cause i tried to play battlenet on starcraft 2 for today and i am unable to do(2 nights ago i am still able to do it). only when i use google public DNS on my win7 then i am able to play starcraft2 on battlenet

Is there anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks
Regards,
Wynstan

alvin81

Reaction score
For the OneVoice Residential service, will I be given a chance to choose a telephone number that I like?

NicBlais

Reaction score
Hi Viewqwest,

Is there any problem with the DNS for today? cause i tried to play battlenet on starcraft 2 for today and i am unable to do(2 nights ago i am still able to do it). only when i use google public DNS on my win7 then i am able to play starcraft2 on battlenet

Is there anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks
Regards,
Wynstan

Hi Wynstan,

Havn't noticed anything over here but will ask the engineers to check it out.

Will we be notified when our contract ends or will the contract continue as usual?

Your service will continue as per usual but you'll effectively be on no-contract :)

For the OneVoice Residential service, will I be given a chance to choose a telephone number that I like?

Unfortunately no, the number is randomly assigned.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Wynstan,

Your service will continue as per usual but you'll effectively be on no-contract :)

Unfortunately no, the number is randomly assigned.
can the process of the number assignment be explained, coz not being able to choose seems "wrong". or is the number generated by the system only when needed

kudus

Reaction score
Hi Wynstan,

Hi Nic,

Any updates? im still unable to connect using default DNS from viewqwest. Only when i change to google dns, then im able to connect to games.

i guess it may have to do with some name resolution problem... Any ways to check it out?

Wynstan

NicBlais

Reaction score
can the process of the number assignment be explained, coz not being able to choose seems "wrong". or is the number generated by the system only when needed

The number is generated by the system which is why we cannot choose them.

Login to Cacti page down already?
no data capture since 6th june..

Our engineers are aware of this, they're investigating now and trying to fix.

NicBlais

Reaction score
Hi Nic,

Any updates? im still unable to connect using default DNS from viewqwest. Only when i change to google dns, then im able to connect to games.

i guess it may have to do with some name resolution problem... Any ways to check it out?

Wynstan

Hi Wynstan,

Could you PM me your contact info along with either your NRIC or address? Our engineers may need to contact you in order to troubleshoot the issue.

kudus

Reaction score
Hi Wynstan,

Could you PM me your contact info along with either your NRIC or address? Our engineers may need to contact you in order to troubleshoot the issue.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for you and your team quick response. I am able to connect to battlenet after the refresh of the DNS at your side. Thank you so much... indeed its a quick response.

Wynstan

kayaker

Reaction score
Hi! Noob here. Just to check. Given that there are two ports, does it mean that I can connect two routers, so that I can get US IP signals for one, and normal for the other? Also, must we communicate that we want the Zhone to be in bridge mode at point of installation or can we set up afterwards? Is it difficult to set up?
Thanks!

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
just wondering, if viewqwest vpn able to bypass the geolock of music services such as Kugou and Kuwo?

Any one have any idea?

NicBlais

Reaction score
just wondering, if viewqwest vpn able to bypass the geolock of music services such as Kugou and Kuwo?

Any one have any idea?

Where are those services based?

Freedom VPN doesn't unblock them at the moment, but if we can do it we'll happily add them to the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.