AVOID VIEWQUEST - One of the worst service provider

furnituresales

Reaction score
I highly suggest those who are considering signing up or switching to VIEWQUEST to RECONSIDER.

Sharing my experience here, have been using Singtel for few years with no issue, switched to viewquest end 2016 and had many problems, service connection lost, not able to connect to some websites (especially those Chinese website such as Taobao etc). Called Customer service, always not sure when the connection would be back, promised to call back but no follow up. Sometimes have to wait for a long time on the call just to speak to them. Had at least 5times of service disconnection in 1-year time, and it all took days for the connection to come back. And usually the customer service not sure what happened so have to spend hours to explain to them. One time the router broke down, very obvious it's the router issue, they still want us to do test for a few hours, To be honest, most of the technical support we spoke to not properly trained or not sure what is happening.

So please, to make your life easier and save your time, don't use VIEWQUEST.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I highly suggest those who are considering signing up or switching to VIEWQUEST to RECONSIDER.

Sharing my experience here, have been using Singtel for few years with no issue, switched to viewquest end 2016 and had many problems, service connection lost, not able to connect to some websites (especially those Chinese website such as Taobao etc). Called Customer service, always not sure when the connection would be back, promised to call back but no follow up. Sometimes have to wait for a long time on the call just to speak to them. Had at least 5times of service disconnection in 1-year time, and it all took days for the connection to come back. And usually the customer service not sure what happened so have to spend hours to explain to them. One time the router broke down, very obvious it's the router issue, they still want us to do test for a few hours, To be honest, most of the technical support we spoke to not properly trained or not sure what is happening.

where are you moving to if not viewqwest?

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

One year back helped my Neighbour with his house network and speak to them once really vomit blood with their tech support.

But at least push and push they finally sent their Engineers down after 2 days of spamming TS hotline

miloaisdino

Reaction score
From the start of april onwards singtel traffic shaping getting worse and worse esp during peak hours. They guarantee full bandwidth only 95% of the time which means 1 hr 12 mins slow per day...

furnituresales

Reaction score
Yes if I knew it I will never use it.

Not only the network are lousy, their customer service are the worst. These few days got problem again, called technical support, already one week no update. Call again, still not fixed yet.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol! U look at the feedback on the main VQ thread can liao.

Long enough to write 100 encyclopedias!!

i-Movies

Reaction score
i don't shop on taobao, i don't care if it is accessible or not;
i don't play online game, i don't care latency or high ping to certain game servers;
i need high speed download at peak hour (night time and weekends), which VQ is doing pretty well;
i don't believe you can get expected answers from other ISPs' NOC.
VQ is suitable for some, not for all;
honestly, all ISPs are same, none of them can make everyone satisfied.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't play online game, i don't care latency or high ping to certain game servers;
i need high speed download at peak hour (night time and weekends), which VQ is doing pretty well;
At least other ISPs don't use IP phone for their hotline like VQ. :s13: Damn epic, when their internet is down their hotline down also cos IP phone can't work without internet. :s22:

Untamed

Reaction score

Other ISP may not be great but no way they can beat VQ in term of outages.

ONLY VQ can beat itself in this area

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other ISP may not be great but no way they can beat VQ in term of outages.

ONLY VQ can beat itself in this area
:s13: :s13:

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

cowoth

Reaction score
At least other ISPs don't use IP phone for their hotline like VQ. :s13: Damn epic, when their internet is down their hotline down also cos IP phone can't work without internet. :s22:

This is true...they are actually quite retarded. With the constant outages they should sign up for Singtel land line!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.