Aztech DSL7000GRV router from Singtel

Windowlover

Reaction score
Anyone have exprience this router Aztech DSL7000 from Singtel, it is better than PACEA5520N. I also having wireless signal low issue and replacement for this router soon. If not, better to purchase one new.. :s22::s22:

ideatalk

Reaction score
Anyone have exprience this router Aztech DSL7000 from Singtel, it is better than PACEA5520N. I also having wireless signal low issue and replacement for this router soon. If not, better to purchase one new.. :s22::s22:

mine so far so good......

VideoOne2

Reaction score
same location, noticed this router wireless signal power is lower than the PACE. boot up and handshake is faster though.

Twinsen

Reaction score
Just recontract from my 50mbps to 150mbos and they are going to come in early June to replace my 2wire with this aztech. I noticed that the aztech does not have any phone ports? Where does the mio voice goes to? ONT? Still have vlan tagging for Internet on this?

Thanks.

whaleshark87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just recontract from my 50mbps to 150mbos and they are going to come in early June to replace my 2wire with this aztech. I noticed that the aztech does not have any phone ports? Where does the mio voice goes to? ONT? Still have vlan tagging for Internet on this?

Thanks.
Phone goes to ont.
Still have VLAN tagging one.. Because of miotv.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Look at the pic I posted earlier, the voice port is there leh.

VideoOne2

Reaction score

Thanks.
Aztech DSL7000GRV(S) do have phone port. Anyway now a days MioVoice as whaleshark mentioned is on the ONT.

Tokieda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I currently have this aztech modem. do i need to get another router? If so, place where?

TP - ONT - RG

RG - MIO TV

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendations on which particular model that doesn't cost a bomb? is it just plug and play by just plugging in the wires?

Get the N56U. Not too ex. The N66 more heavy for the wallet ASUS Networking Wireless Routers RT AC66U N66U N56U N12HP N53 N12, USB Adapter PCT-AC66 AC53 EA-N66 N53 N10 N13, WL-330N3G 3G IT SHOW 2013 Price List Brochure Flyer Image

Plug and play and adjust a few buttons. http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/i...inic-4/asus-n56u-singtel-presets-3540200.html

schemanetdrive

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, I suppose the isn't such thing as Fibre or ADSL router cos WAN port is always RJ45.
Bcos Singtel uses VLAN tagging, as long as the router has VLAN function, you can use it(with some config).

Asus is good, plug and play, all properly configured, wifi also powerful.

I just switch out my pacer with a hacked CISCO E3000 with Tomato firmware, speed definitely own Pacer.

schemanetdrive

Reaction score
To add....

My hacked router can only support internet, voice has been move up to the ONT sometime back and the MeowTV inside the storeroom :eek:.

willietan86

Master Member
Reaction score
whats the log in userid??

i went to device administration to change the password and when i try to revisit the page again, it prompts a log in.

I;m unsure of the userid to use?

Tokieda

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are 2 usb slots, i plugged in my portable hard disk, but nothing happens.

so it cannot be used?

VideoOne2

Reaction score
whats the log in userid??

i went to device administration to change the password and when i try to revisit the page again, it prompts a log in.

I;m unsure of the userid to use?

if you have changed the password and forgotten then the other option would be the WPS PIN. that is if you have enabled it.

If not you need to reset to default.
look at the sticker attached to the unit. it has the ssid and network key.

ideatalk

Reaction score
now there are more users using this Aztech router, is it more stable than the 5012?

Twinsen

Reaction score
Free one cannot complain. Better than first batch, paid for their 5012

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.