M1 FIBRE BROADBAND DISCUSSION - Part 2

blue00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone on M1 1GBps, having issue when surf net after midnight?

even watch youtube 720p will hang and pause ....

previous starhub 300mbps was better....tmd

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys if i terminated my singnet line and switched over to m1, is it possible to still reuse the singnet huawei ont for my m1 fibre?

Singtel Huawei ONT is unique to its ISP.
But the Router, if any, is yours to reuse if this is what you meant.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok cool....thx.... My singtel contract expire in oct.... Dunno wanna switch tis or next month

If you're getting the 500Mbps Fibre, do it now. The promo will end soon and speed will most likely go back to 300Mbps.

If you're getting 1Gbps, you may do so later, but i would recommend you doing it earlier, because who knows if your area is affected by the NetLinkTrust capacity issues, waiting time can be as Long as a few months.

Start earlier, pay one month of dual subscription at max, better than risking and having to pay full rates after your SingNet Fibre contract ends if there's last min cock up by NLT.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you reboot your ONT and router? Sometimes is because of maintenance.

grapewall

Reaction score
I just signed up on tuesday. Next friday is the ont installation.
when i signed up that day, they offered me 3 m1 prepaid sim cards with 500mb data and some value inside.. for $9.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys if i terminated my singnet line and switched over to m1, is it possible to still reuse the singnet huawei ont for my m1 fibre?

Nowadays M1 slow down during Peak hours so better do not jump over.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Recently M1 start to slow down during peak hours. Traffic shaping?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently M1 start to slow down during peak hours. Traffic shaping?

Here comes the misleading ****. The slowdown is because of the undersea cable breaks, AFFECTING EVERYONE.

Not just M1 customers u pieces of shyt.

I don't want scold also kena triggered Sia.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here comes the misleading ****. The slowdown is because of the undersea cable breaks, AFFECTING EVERYONE.

Not just M1 customers u pieces of shyt.

I don't want scold also kena triggered Sia.
I am not talking about International speed. My local speed test can be as slow as 500Mbps on 1Gbps plan. Technician see my local speed 500 Mbps also do not know what is the reason. So I suggest to change my ONT. No choice.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am not talking about International speed. My local speed test can be as slow as 500Mbps on 1Gbps plan. Technician see my local speed 500 Mbps also do not know what is the reason. So I suggest to change my ONT. No choice.

KNN drop to 500Mbps also complain. U need so much bandwidth for what, host your p0rn server ah?

Oh wait, you CEO, of the p0rn company, but just too cheapskate to get business Broadband.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i off/on everyday before go to sleep. :D

That's weird, I never off my router and ONT for one full month and things are still ok in the late night. YouTube 1080p still streams ok.

FYI: My public IP address never changed at all since the last reboot, and I'm not using Static IP address.

PD1tQdq_d.jpg

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KNN drop to 500Mbps also complain. U need so much bandwidth for what, host your p0rn server ah?

Oh wait, you CEO, of the p0rn company, but just too cheapskate to get business Broadband.

Are you ok? Some of my friends already on 2Gbps or 10Gbps. You are saying get more bandwidth = p0rn company. We have the budget so can get any bandwidth we want despite whether we need it. For example i can buy a sport car as long as i have $$$ even i do not need it. My company is on corporate plan. For Home use plan, it is cheap but not so stable. No reason to get 50% of 1Gbps plan. User can jump here and there but every isp has own issue. No perfect isp.

Last edited:

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every time do it, still same... maybe call M1 ...:(
Better call M1 support to come on site to check. That day when tech came to change ONT, they notice my internet split and change not get IP and take long time to settle with the help of backend staff.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.