M1 Fibre Down?

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fibre is very slow. Have their mobile broadband, feels slower than usual. Something is not right. M1 hasn't resolve their technical problem

andromeda2000

Master Member
Reaction score
For those we encounter fiber disruption, you can seek compensation from m1 thru their hotline. Do not let them off easily.

silveryear

Reaction score
I write in to IDA to ask them to look into it n even link them here n M1 FB n you know what their reply...?
Quite standard..

Thank you for your email of 20 May 2012
We are sorry to learn of your unpleasant experience.
We would appreciate if you could provide us with your affected M1 account number and full name so that we can investigate further

I gave them my name and my Handphone number n ask them to look into the mattter and they still want more infos?
What to investigate? That there is really a down service? Even M1 admit their service is down and its in the NEWS for goodness sake!
I GAVE UP!:frus:

Those bros n sis here said they writing in, you all get the standard reply?

xii_Wufei

Reaction score
Call M1 Technical support hotline and confirm there is problem with OpenNet fiber diversion at Jurong area. :(
They will properly last up till 5pm

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
Look like M1 Fiber Broadband are having Intermittent connectivity issue ISLAND-WISE...Area reported affected so far are:

Eunos
Sengkang
Tampines
Hougang
Paya Lebar
Clementi
Marine parade
West coast
Bt batok/gombak
Jurong west/east
Outram
Toa payoh
Taman Jurong
Chinatown
Bugis
Ang Mo Kio
Yishun
Pasir Ris
Aljunied
Serangoon

checkout post #5741 onward:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/n...-networking-setup-info-promo-3391961-384.html

Last edited:

SquallLH

Master Member
Reaction score

ngbc

Master Member
Reaction score
Here in Bukit Panjang for 2 day already

2 days down? Should not be related to this intermittent connectivity issue.... you should call 1627.

Are you renting the RG HG256?

aqa

Reaction score
2 days down? Should not be related to this intermittent connectivity issue.... you should call 1627.

Are you renting the RG HG256?

Thanks for your reply, I should said intermittent disconnection rather then a total DC. This has been going on for about 2 days. Other than this M1 is quite OK.

zhangyb

Master Member
Reaction score
Jurong East here having same issue. M1 said they are aware of the issue and just have to wait

lycosa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian leh doing work but keep internet keep dying every few minutes

feel for those that need internet for school or work one...

Bag_man

Reaction score
So I am not the only, I am in Jurong west, it is soo slow, first o thought it was my router problem

crazzz

Reaction score
I live in China town and am facing the same issue. I called them twice and asked if they are having any network problem. I was told that the only area they are aware of is Woodland.

Then they transferred the call to the Technical department but NO ONE WILL pick up the call. Fed up!!!

Last edited:

Auggie246

Reaction score
Taman Jurong, every 2min dead connection. BF3/Crysis 3 multiplayer dc every min... ****. i should have sign MyRepublic

GIANT_CRAB

Reaction score
Getting constant disconnection once every few minutes.

I need to switch to MyRepublic >_>

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.