MikroTik RouterBOARD for Next Gen NGN Fibre Network - Discussion

sdchew

Reaction score
I apologise for being off topic but are there any good locations to post sale of Mikrotik equipment? I have a CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+PC which I bought but have no use for right now.

Thank you and sorry for the off topic

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I apologise for being off topic but are there any good locations to post sale of Mikrotik equipment? I have a CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+PC which I bought but have no use for right now.

Thank you and sorry for the off topic

locally bought? when you bought it? how much you selling? drop me a pm, cheers.

sdchew

Reaction score
locally bought? when you bought it? how much you selling? drop me a pm, cheers.

Yes it was locally purchased from Alagas Network for a homelab project which I never got around due to lack of free time. Been sitting on a desk for a really long time not even powered on.

chaplin_lee

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to write the script with given API?
I need help on Cloudflare API. I want to update IP address (DDNS) to Cloudflare. Those googled API are old api which cannot be used anymore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.