MyRepublic Big Launch

nWo

Reaction score
For those who are still under contract, I think penalties for Early Termination applies.

See here:
https://secure.myrepublic.com.sg/order/one-time-service-charges.pdf

Pls also check the T&Cs for the new ULTRA plans for those under contract:
https://secure.myrepublic.com.sg/pricing.php#oldcontract

Not sure if you can recontract for existing MR members:

Up to $200 For Old Contracts

1. Sign up for a 1Gbps MyRepublic Contract Buy Back plan
First sign up for either 1Gbps Ultra Buy Back plan or GAMER Ultra Buy Back plan. Let us know you’re still currently on a contract.

2. Send us termination bill or your old contract
After you get your first service installation bill, send us your old contract documents or termination bill.

3. We credit your account up to $200
If everything checks out, we will credit your customer account with up to $200.

Terms & Conditions

1. All prices are inclusive of GST.
2. Available for ULTRA and GAMER 24-month plans.
3. Not available with any other promotions including Home Passed.
4. Eligible for all customers on a contract with a non-MyRepublic ISP in Singapore.
5. Contract Buyout promotion provides up to $200 credit only to be used towards a customers bills. No payouts will be provided.
6. Either a termination bill or an existing contract from a non-MyRepublic ISP in Singapore must be submitted through MyAccount for the credit amount to be determined by MyRepublic.
7. The NRIC and address of the contract holder for the incumbent (non-MyRepublic ISP) internet plan must be the same as the contract holder for the MyRepublic fibre broadband plan.
8. Credit will be assigned based on either the final termination bill amount or the total sum of charges left on the existing contract (monthly fee multiplied by number of months left on the contract rounded up to the nearest month, starting from the activation date of the MyRepublic line)
9. You should only terminate your existing internet line after activation of the MyRepublic fibre broadband. MyRepublic is not liable for any disruption of internet service availability as a result of premature termination of existing broadband lines.
10. The first month and any one-time charges will be charged before any credit will be assigned to a customer.
11. Available for the first 10,000 customers or at the discretion of MyRepublic
12. Specific terms and conditions apply as advertised.
13. Refer to www.myrepublic.com.sg/legal/terms-and-conditions.php for general terms and conditions.

Last edited:

nivleK1985

Reaction score
Static IP will retain if you are an existing customer.

For existing customer. We would need to wait till your contract ended. However, give us some time to see if we could offer an alternate solution.

nWo

Reaction score
Hi nivleK1985,

Hope existing MR subscribers who are still under contract can get to upgrade to the new ULTRA plans, similar to the previous MR "We-Are-One" anniversary promotion, whereby PURE subscribers can get to upgrade to PURE-HD with no penalty fees (i.e. just an extension of the contract expiry).

For your consideration.

lemonn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi nivleK1985,

Hope existing MR subscribers who are still under contract can get to upgrade to the new ULTRA plans, similar to the previous MR "We-Are-One" anniversary promotion, whereby PURE subscribers can get to upgrade to PURE-HD with no penalty fees (i.e. just an extension of the contract expiry).

For your consideration.

+1 on that :)

nivleK1985

Reaction score
Hi nivleK1985,

For your consideration.

Pure to Pure-HD is simply increasing the speed.

Changing pure to ultra..require a total change of Op-Co.

khairulsal

Reaction score
I just sign up on the 3rd january 2014 for pure hd plan $48.88mntly. And less than 2 weeks stated this awesome plan from MR. isnt fair for me. They should hv tell me wait for this date for the ultra plan. Now im stuck with the 150mps plan. Tried to upgrade at web but no option available. Im on 24mnt contract with myreplublic. Only 2 week of their service. Pls advice nivlek1985

lemonn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pure to Pure-HD is simply increasing the speed.

Changing pure to ultra..require a total change of Op-Co.

So any options to change to MR op-co? don't mind paying a one time service fee but I'm sure many existing users will appreciate the huge speed bump and not left out in the loop :)

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
existing MR customers on last year Xmas promotion which is a 2 years plan cannot upgrade ar? :(

been paying 59/mth for 100mbs plan than now i see 1gbs at the same price abit sian leh :sad:

GreenHorn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently on Gamer 150Mbps plan and will expire this year.

1) Can i get early recontract if i sign up any of the Ultra plans?
2) If i can, will i retain my static IP?
3) As i currently do not have any home voice, will i get this if i upgrade? Thought of getting the AC68u from you if i upgrade.

TIA

PPkiller

Reaction score
Business Plan
Up to 1000Mbps Download
up to 500Mbps Upload
99.95% Uptime SLA
Asus N56/ Uniquity EdgeMax + AP
Up to 16 Static IP Addresses
Reverse DNS Support*
Find our more about our Business Plan
59.99SGD per month!

this 1, 59.99sgd for 1gb with 16 static also?

drooling..

HeeroYuy84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Static IP will retain if you are an existing customer.

For existing customer. We would need to wait till your contract ended. However, give us some time to see if we could offer an alternate solution.

what about router vouchers? any router? edgemax can? then can this offer holds until i get my new place in 2nd quarter?

diamond96

Reaction score
what...and i just sign up 2 years PURE plan.
no choice can't change without penalty now ?...

khairulsal

Reaction score
They will sure do something. I only 2weeks liao....more sian than u...

existing MR customers on last year Xmas promotion which is a 2 years plan cannot upgrade ar? :(

been paying 59/mth for 100mbs plan than now i see 1gbs at the same price abit sian leh :sad:

suppin

Reaction score
I spoke to one of the CSO, they will be migrating existing customers to the new plans it seems. But it will "take a few months". Hopefully we can get more info on this soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.