Singtel FG7003GR(AC) Router Admin

thtk92

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just received a FG7003GR(AC) router from Singtel and realised that I could not ban foreign mac addresses from my network. Is there any way that I can do it? Thanks

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun think u can do much even with admin rights. As the system is still locked by singtel.

Well u can search the forum for the router. Cos I rmb there is a thread for it.

thtk92

Reaction score
I dun think u can do much even with admin rights. As the system is still locked by singtel.

Well u can search the forum for the router. Cos I rmb there is a thread for it.

Oh man, dayum singtel. Thanks anyway ;D

thtk92

Reaction score
If u want such a features maybe can check on Asus website for such router.

Pardon me but I'm a technology newbie. If I were to get a router from Asus, I would still be able to have optic fibre internet connectivity if I connect the computer to the Asus router and from the router to the other Singtel box (sorry I dont know the name for the new item, it connects to the optic fibre point)?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pardon me but I'm a technology newbie. If I were to get a router from Asus, I would still be able to have optic fibre internet connectivity if I connect the computer to the Asus router and from the router to the other Singtel box (sorry I dont know the name for the new item, it connects to the optic fibre point)?

Lol of cos it will work, if it doesn't work, I wouldn't recommend to people...

Anyway what ever ur intention of using Asus router, u can replace it with singtel router or make it as a access point( bridge mode) to extend your wireless coverage.

Next that thing is called an ONT, Opticical Network Terminal.( I think should be the correct name)

thtk92

Reaction score
Lol of cos it will work, if it doesn't work, I wouldn't recommend to people...

Anyway what ever ur intention of using Asus router, u can replace it with singtel router or make it as a access point( bridge mode) to extend your wireless coverage.

Next that thing is called an ONT, Opticical Network Terminal.( I think should be the correct name)

Oic. Thanks man. Learned something new today. Hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.