Singtel Fibre price plan after contract expiry?

Rivendell

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the existing price for my Singtel Fibre internet plan will continue after the 24 months contract expires?

I'm comfortable with the speed and price. Hence see no need to re-contract at higher price.

Anyone with experience recently, with such a scenario? Thanks.

mun

Reaction score
i am still on old price plan after my contract expired more than a year ago. they keep sending me offer to upgrade to a higher plan but i am comfortable with the old plan and price.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far for my experience, my out of contract broadband subscription is still following the in-contract subscription rate. There's no change.?

But to play safe it's best for you to check with 1688..

Does anyone know if the existing price for my Singtel Fibre internet plan will continue after the 24 months contract expires?

I'm comfortable with the speed and price. Hence see no need to re-contract at higher price.

Anyone with experience recently, with such a scenario? Thanks.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well using the olld plan with speed boost upgrade for over 2 years after the contract expired. still paying the same amount after that.

Rivendell

Reaction score
If you dun mind the hassle to change ISP, M1 1gbit is only 39/mth.

I was on ADSL 15mbps (and before that 8 mbps) until like 2 years ago where they give good promo to 'force' ppl to upgrade. Since they are phasing out ADSL back then, now prob finished phasing out.
Now I can't go back to ADSL.. will die due to slowness. Lol.

What's your plan's price?

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same
my fibre home entertainment plan (which gets me the multi line discount of 30% for 5 lines+ main line annual handset upgrade)

i still on my 500 mbps + 100 channels i never watch

never re-contract yet.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you dun mind the hassle to change ISP, M1 1gbit is only 39/mth.

I was on ADSL 15mbps (and before that 8 mbps) until like 2 years ago where they give good promo to 'force' ppl to upgrade. Since they are phasing out ADSL back then, now prob finished phasing out.
Now I can't go back to ADSL.. will die due to slowness. Lol.

What's your plan's price?
I'm still on a 10Mbps Singtel ADSL broadband plan :o

Sent from my Xperia using GAGT

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm on 3mbs adsl singtel for over 10 yrs... they terminating my plan in april this year...

sian, can watch stream epl movies running man etc.... dun see the nid to upgrade to fibre leii...

i see they offer 300mbs at $29.90, not sure is it a good choice anot...

really depends on u though if not u can consider signing up with either m1 or whizzcoms. cheapest bundle.

David Lai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm on 3mbs adsl singtel for over 10 yrs... they terminating my plan in april this year...

sian, can watch stream epl movies running man etc.... dun see the nid to upgrade to fibre leii...

i see they offer 300mbs at $29.90, not sure is it a good choice anot...

You mean they still offering 300M? When I called to re-contract, they told me only choice is to go 500M or 1G. Knn...

hg2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah, abt 40+k adsl subscribers have to switch to fibre as singtel gonna terminate all adsl plans by mid april 2018...

End of an era, was like yesterday when I signup for magix which cost me a bomb.....and the Motorola pager, startac and palm v.....

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to move forward with technology advancement.. :D

lol, jc yrs was on magix super ex but darn shiok to download all the mp3 online...

after tat on adsl 3mb for abt >10yrs, paying $21/mth, still can stream movie, watch live epl on fb n my fav running man on maple...

i dun understand the nid of fibre, reli... :s11: gonna miss my jetpack modem with my 3mbs adsl... haizzz...

heard tat even new hdb flats oso no more copper wire for home analogue line liao too... new tech or new way to chop citizens like carrot??? wait till power outage, see how ppl gonna call out...

even digital tv can install a centralise antenna at rooftop when units can just tap onto the digital signal but they asking everyone to switch to digital tv or get a separate digital setup box....

i reli dun understand wat has happened to the society.... very sad :s22:

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Home telephone line are now digital.
Home phones are already on digital.
Now BTO HDB home line is using Cat-6 cable suitable for convert to data points.
Anyway new flats rooms come fitted with data points.

All these already started years ago.
lol, jc yrs was on magix super ex but darn shiok to download all the mp3 online...

after tat on adsl 3mb for abt >10yrs, paying $21/mth, still can stream movie, watch live epl on fb n my fav running man on maple...

i dun understand the nid of fibre, reli... :s11: gonna miss my jetpack modem with my 3mbs adsl... haizzz...

heard tat even new hdb flats oso no more copper wire for home analogue line liao too... new tech or new way to chop citizens like carrot??? wait till power outage, see how ppl gonna call out...

even digital tv can install a centralise antenna at rooftop when units can just tap onto the digital signal but they asking everyone to switch to digital tv or get a separate digital setup box....

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Home telephone line are now digital.
Home phones are already on digital.
Now BTO HDB home line is using Cat-6 cable suitable for convert to data points.
Anyway new flats rooms come fitted with data points.

All these already started years ago.

we are not the first,

we are not the second.

Japan moved on with no issues. Everyone is very happy there now.

same for their 2G shutdown. More space for 3G and 4G.

Everyone is Happy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.