ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

andr3wyong

Master Member
Reaction score
My speed profile seems like wrong. Out of sudden my speed test result is only 100mbps. N now at 1243am nobody at VQ is picking up calls. Are they sleeping already? Sighz

We never sleep la bro. You are probably just in a call queue.

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
Since ahduck is into Ruckus AP now :D

cGb0dr1.jpg

Let the next poison tempt all :p

Presenting the next Ruckus first 4x4 Wave 2 AC WiFi MU-MIMO AP ~ the ZoneFlex R710 :D

Hoot first and talk later ;)

MSRP ~ USD$1295

JeNoVa-IcHiGo

Reaction score
Finally can go toilet liao. Guys you all don't like this lei!

Later I bladder spoilt craim insurance from you all.

:s22:

dethangel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn ...

Maylyn finally jumps onboard the Ruckus bandwagon? :s13:

... buy Zonedirector leh :s22:

Do let us know whether there is any battery drain issue on your mobile devices.

Reaction score
Hi

very disappointed, after one day my internet connection for viewQwest still pending go online.

called viewQwest, they said cannot do anything because is NetLink Trust (Opennet) issue. call NetLink, they said none of their business and told me call the ISP (mean call viewQwest.

suddently I felt like living in third world country...

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

very disappointed, after one day my internet connection for viewQwest still pending go online.

called viewQwest, they said cannot do anything because is NetLink Trust (Opennet) issue. call NetLink, they said none of their business and told me call the ISP (mean call viewQwest.

suddently I felt like living in third world country...

Is there any red light on your Zhone device?

dethangel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Power saving mode ah? ;)

Replaced my home UniFi setup with ruckus just for fun during CNY period this year. (2x R500)

Overall - great coverage

Only thing was the battery drain that i suspect came from the AP's probing to my mobile devices.

I notice that under UniFi, there is a so called "power saving sleep mode" icon on the management console which makes the devices use less power when connected to the AP.

Where to buy the Ruckus ?

Ruckus is enterprise grade - either amazon or locally - think VQ sells them as solution as well. :D Can drop them an email.

All i can say is that... they're not really *ahem* price friendly -but if you want the least headache and stability, then its the one for you.

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone having problems with vqtv today?
very slow loading most of the time cannot load...

maylyn

Master Member
Reaction score
Replaced my home UniFi setup with ruckus just for fun during CNY period this year. (2x R500)

Overall - great coverage

Only thing was the battery drain that i suspect came from the AP's probing to my mobile devices.

I notice that under UniFi, there is a so called "power saving sleep mode" icon on the management console which makes the devices use less power when connected to the AP.

Ruckus is enterprise grade - either amazon or locally - think VQ sells them as solution as well. :D Can drop them an email.

All i can say is that... they're not really *ahem* price friendly -but if you want the least headache and stability, then its the one for you.

You might want check out your Android and Apple PSM settings?

Awaiting for you to hoot the Ruckus ZoneDirector 3000 first ;)

Reaction score
viewqwest bluff children. Told me will send the senior tech to my house. In the end, send a Philippines guy who need to call his co-worker to seek help

My room wifi is weak. So I bought a $100 802.1n usb stick to put in my PC. Now download speed is okay, 100mbps. But upload speed only have 2mbps. How do i solve this

andr3wyong

Master Member
Reaction score
viewqwest bluff children. Told me will send the senior tech to my house. In the end, send a Philippines guy who need to call his co-worker to seek help

My room wifi is weak. So I bought a $100 802.1n usb stick to put in my PC. Now download speed is okay, 100mbps. But upload speed only have 2mbps. How do i solve this
So next time we send you a local guy who needs to call for help ah? No need to be racist about it lah…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.