HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Like Tree1569Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #5896
High Supremacy Member

So far many customers got their shock from this disconnection fee...

Honestly nobody remember or recall that there were told about the disconnection fee.

Unlike major telco will cross that section and asked u sign that they have explain and inform u there is a disconnection fee.
Some of us (me included) had to pay an activation fee. Then they said many customers complained so now no more activations fee but have disconnection fee.

But we who paid activation fee no need to pay disconnection fee. This was confirmed by Nic. When i asked they act blur & showed me the recontract which shows disconnection fee. I blasted Nic here & they emailed me back to apologise for “miscomm”.

Supposing i blur or if got lao jiao who forgot that no disconnection fee cos they paid activation fee, thats it lor. Act blur pretend dunno. If customer also blur, they happily pocket the $. Customer kaopei then claim “miscom”.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:12 PM   #5897
Arch-Supremacy Member

U also buay lun their service ah

bye vq. gonna return the stuff to u tmr.
DeadmanINC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #5898
High Supremacy Member

The contract wun state whether we paid for it upfront or not? Can always use it to argue back though.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:30 PM   #5899

Some of us (me included) had to pay an activation fee. Then they said many customers complained so now no more activations fee but have disconnection fee.

But we who paid activation fee no need to pay disconnection fee. This was confirmed by Nic. When i asked they act blur & showed me the recontract which shows disconnection fee. I blasted Nic here & they emailed me back to apologise for “miscomm”.

Supposing i blur or if got lao jiao who forgot that no disconnection fee cos they paid activation fee, thats it lor. Act blur pretend dunno. If customer also blur, they happily pocket the $. Customer kaopei then claim “miscom”.
I got a copy of the first invoice from 2012 which states $50 for Registration and $75 for Installation. I supposed the Registration refers to activation fee in this case ?

My contract already ended long time ago so I can just drop down to their office with the stuff and terminate on the spot ?
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:25 AM   #5900

They "waived" the activation fee during the signup to entice you and you will be charged with disconnection fee? Bad way of doing business
Old 09-12-2017, 10:44 AM   #5901
Arch-Supremacy Member

They "waived" the activation fee during the signup to entice you and you will be charged with disconnection fee? Bad way of doing business
If they stick with Activation fee all the way wouldn't have so much problem..

They started with Activation fee > No Activation fee but have disconnection fee > i think now is free...

The disconnection fee was there but was never really discuss or inform unless you asked them in those old Trade show, if there was anything else you need to pay after 2 years up, some sales ppl would say yah there is a disconnection fee. Tat why I didn't choose VQ 2 years ago.

Is like break up liao still must pay a fee to say bye lol.
franstam likes this.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #5902

Remember to check if you need to pay disconnection fee..
i checked last time with nic and with cs that i liaise with over email, i dont have to pay that

U also buay lun their service ah
I wasn't affected as much as you guys as I always ssrr in this thread but my life and financial situation has changed so I feel paying for $65 per now is very expensive and not worth it. Some more they collect payment 1 month in advance.
Xtreme_Funktions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:04 PM   #5903

Just returned the items to Viewqwest in Suntec. The staff there also like sian to be working there..
Xtreme_Funktions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #5904
High Supremacy Member

Just returned the items to Viewqwest in Suntec. The staff there also like sian to be working there..
Any proof issued to u to confirm received? Knowing how cork up they are, sekali tell u never receive so still bill monthly fee till u return 🙄

I still remember one guy here kena. Was told no neec to return yellow cable so he returned everything else. Then he found he was still being billed monthly & the excuse was u never return the cable so will get billed till u return.

This company seriously like can ketok u anywhere & anyway also they will try their luck. So hard up for $ meh?

Last edited by derrickgoh; 09-12-2017 at 07:02 PM..
Old 09-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #5905

Any proof issued to u to confirm received? Knowing how cork up they are, sekali tell u never receive so still bill monthly fee till u return 🙄

I still remember one guy here kena. Was told no neec to return yellow cable so he returned everything else. Then he found he was still being billed monthly & the excuse was u never return the cable so will get billed till u return.

This company seriously like can ketok u anywhere & anyway also they will try their luck. So hard up for $ meh?
They will send acknowledgement email on same day. That's what I had when I returned the other day to Suntec also.
Xtreme_Funktions likes this.
Haman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:30 AM   #5906

They will send acknowledgement email on same day. That's what I had when I returned the other day to Suntec also.
Best to receive some acknowledgement while you’re still there. I insisted on waiting there with the equipment until I actually received the email. Didn’t trust these *******s and I was right not to.
^Tripper^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:53 AM   #5907
Supremacy Member

I'm about to go buy a new router - deciding between Linksys WRT 1900ACS or EA8500.

Any users can input if these 2 work fine with Viewqwest?

Zhone will be in bridge mode and feeding signal to the router.
Phrajile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #5908
High Supremacy Member

Can return to suntec? No neec go to duxton?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:32 AM   #5909

Can return to suntec? No neec go to duxton?
They are no longer at Duxton anymore. Moved to Bt Timah.

https://www.viewqwest.com/contact-us.html
Old 10-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #5910
High Supremacy Member

They are no longer at Duxton anymore. Moved to Bt Timah.

https://www.viewqwest.com/contact-us.html
Ok so can return at suntec lah? Its more accesible.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.