HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Like Tree1549Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #6031
Master Member

As far as I know it would be 15GB data monthly. Renewal cost compared to the new S Plan (previously 4G 4) would need to top up $50. So say if I want to recontract with iPhone X 256MB would be the S plan $1103 + $50 = $1153 which I had already called Starhub to check.

Though 4GB or 15GB to me makes no real difference. I actually would survive well with 3GB and the only reason I signed up the 4GB plan was it would be cheaper for the phone I opted 2 years back.
The top up is required due to the difference between 4G-4 and S plan subscription.
That's about $5 per month x 12 months.
Beside the 12000 SMS is still free.
Data can be shared.
eric3743 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #6032
Master Member

The top up is required due to the difference between 4G-4 and S plan subscription.
That's about $5 per month x 12 months.
Beside the 12000 SMS is still free.
Data can be shared.
Yes correct. Data sharing is not required for my family as my 2 parents are not even using Smart Phone while My sis is happy with her 3G Plan.

LOL ... 12000 SMS? What for? Hardly I use SMS now. Maybe each year I might only use 12 or much less?
cct75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #6033
Supremacy Member

May I ask which exchange you are in?

Sent from Everytime I See You, My ❤ Skip A Beat /\/\/\_____/\/\/ using GAGT
I'm on the BP exchange.
locksleychang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 05:52 PM   #6034

VQ has the worst Customer Service

Hi Gents/Ladies,

Would like to share my lousy experience with ViewQwest. Process for RE contracting is slow and I have to chase before they call me back. Also, they misled me with wrong info that no costs will be incurred when I send in the application form.

When I asked for CS Mgr to call me back, I have CS personal faking that they are in charge and try to wing his way out of wrongful info provided. CS personnel made empty promises twice that their CS mgr will call me back which of coz never happen. Either the CS are lying or their CS mgrs don’t require retail customers like us to pay their salary.....well so I decided not to renew with them and go to MyRepublic.

Good riddance to absolute rubbish CS from ViewQwest. Seriously, this is by far the worst experience I had with CS world wide across any service provider.

As a customer of VQ, I will recommend new subscribers to try other isp - don’t waste time with VQ.

Last edited by soooony; 27-12-2017 at 05:57 PM..
soooony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #6035
Master Member

Hi Gents/Ladies,

Would like to share my lousy experience with ViewQwest. Process for RE contracting is slow and I have to chase before they call me back. Also, they misled me with wrong info that no costs will be incurred when I send in the application form.

When I asked for CS Mgr to call me back, I have CS personal faking that they are in charge and try to wing his way out of wrongful info provided. CS personnel made empty promises twice that their CS mgr will call me back which of coz never happen. Either the CS are lying or their CS mgrs donít require retail customers like us to pay their salary.....well so I decided not to renew with them and go to MyRepublic.

Good riddance to absolute rubbish CS from ViewQwest. Seriously, this is by far the worst experience I had with CS world wide across any service provider.

As a customer of VQ, I will recommend new subscribers to try other isp - donít waste time with VQ.
My republic ain't too awesome for CS too.. I pray u don't have any issues with them.

Ahyway Ya VQ customer service really gone down the drain, full of lies
jackycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #6036

Smile

My republic ain't too awesome for CS too.. I pray u don't have any issues with them.

Ahyway Ya VQ customer service really gone down the drain, full of lies
When u experienced the worst, any other are miles ahead.

If they are not adequately trained to handle retail customers, i can ampatize...but to lie to customers is totally unacceptable. Suspect maybe a cultural issue. Will drop an email to their CEO and if he also couldnít care less, I think we can confirm it

Will keep u guys posted.
soooony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 09:04 PM   #6037
High Supremacy Member

If they are not adequately trained to handle retail customers, i can ampatize...but to lie to customers is totally unacceptable. Suspect maybe a cultural issue. Will drop an email to their CEO and if he also couldnít care less, I think we can confirm it

Will keep u guys posted.
U wanna email Vig? My toes are laughing.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 09:06 PM   #6038
High Supremacy Member

if you go through this thread, it is hogged by a very few people lah...
Dont be a troll lah. So which dept in VQ do u work in?
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #6039

Will keep u guys posted.

Don't email him la. So cold. Easier to just talk to him at the track with his VQ sponsored race car.

In one of the Asian Le Mans Sprint Cupís most exciting races to date, due in part to the changeable track conditions, the choice of tyres at the start really made the difference. The pole sitting #1 DC Racing Ligier JSP3 started on wets, whereas a good portion of the field had opted to stay on slicks for the race, although it had been declared wet. The fight for the lead took off quickly and saw the #27 Nexus Infinity ADESS 03, with Garnet Patterson at the wheel, claim the lead from the #1 DC Racing Ligier JSP3. The #69 Team Aylezo Ginetta LMP3, the #68 PS Racing Ligier JS 53, and the #48 PS Racing ADESS 03 were all fighting in very close quarters for the first couple of laps before the field settled. With the track drying up and the #1 Ligier JSP3 dropping back a few places, the #69 Team Aylezo Ginetta LMP3 made advances on the #27 ADESS 03, which led until the pits. Unfortunately, once Vignesa Moorthy was in the car, the #27 Nexus Infinity ADESS 03 had to take a drive through penalty, due to a jump start, taking away their chance at the win.

Source: http://www.asianlemanssprintcup.com/...atures/page/2/
ahlee83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #6040

Anyone else has this experience with Amazon Prime?

"Currently there are faults with multiple international cable systems. These faults impact our connectivity to US Ė both our main link as well as our backup link.

The cable operators are currently arranging to fix these cable faults, however as this involves a large-scale operation - sending repair ships out to sea - we have been told that the fix is expected to be completed only in early Jan 2018.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused and will be following up closely for a speedy recovery."
wentworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 08:25 PM   #6041

anyone on VQ can test crunchyroll? i can only access thru vpn
Jyunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 08:35 PM   #6042
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone on VQ can test crunchyroll? i can only access thru vpn
Freedom dns is only partially up. Full resolution is only in mid Jan.

If u want to access the local crunchy roll, change ur dns to Google dns
truedirect likes this.
ceecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 11:38 PM   #6043

Freedom dns is only partially up. Full resolution is only in mid Jan.

If u want to access the local crunchy roll, change ur dns to Google dns
ah thanks, no wonder couldnt access
truedirect likes this.
Old 31-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #6044

Anyone on east side, is VQ down?
Connection up and down since this morning.
hotsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 03:00 PM   #6045

central area, connection good since morning
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.