HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Like Tree1558Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2018, 10:26 PM   #6826

Thanks Jianhui

Can the videos or music be play?
The site can load but video and music cannot play one.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:45 PM   #6827

Thanks Jianhui

Can the videos or music be play?
The site can load but video and music cannot play one.
I can play via Egde but not chrome.
Chrome click liao no response de
https://y.qq.com/portal/player.html
jianhui1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:02 AM   #6828

Take NOTE guys, those who are still using Zhone WIFI, pls check your SSID. Viewqwest changed SSID without calling/email me. I thought my zhone WIFI got problem. Later I found out that my SSID has change to a shorter word and lucky PW still the same. Troublesome is I had to key in PW on all WIFI device again. Can't wait to jumpshift.

Last edited by FileZAce81; 17-05-2018 at 12:05 AM..
FileZAce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #6829

Take NOTE guys, those who are still using Zhone WIFI, pls check your SSID. Viewqwest changed SSID without calling/email me. I thought my zhone WIFI got problem. Later I found out that my SSID has change to a shorter word and lucky PW still the same. Troublesome is I had to key in PW on all WIFI device again. Can't wait to jumpshift.
That is the issue with using ISPís all in one modem/router package (no choice with those on 2Gbps plans). For those on 1Gbps plans, best to run your own router for privacy and security sake.
Ghostrider333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 05:27 AM   #6830

WOW... seriously.... 2am to 4pm...

edit: lol now say typo... really CMI

They really should send this out 4 times everyday so that they can claim that the internet is down due to maintenance.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #6831

hey guys how to test freedom dns working or not ?
sunnyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:40 PM   #6832

Power cycled my Zhone this morning, and I think it got fried. Zzz.
hasnt off my zhone router for past 6 yrs, jin solid
from white become yellow become grey now
iwillbuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 11:31 AM   #6833

My zhone now become voice gateway only, any other nice sip gateway hardware I can change?
UBSCSSNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 05:33 PM   #6834
Arch-Supremacy Member

My zhone now become voice gateway only, any other nice sip gateway hardware I can change?
Nope can't change to other brand because tie to backend infrastructure.
magix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 11:39 PM   #6835
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone under jurong west exchange having slow speed ? im getting 10-20mbps for this 2 days
Zildjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 09:15 PM   #6836

i have reached my 24 months contract. Finally! i called in to inquire about the specifics of the disconnection. I was stunned that there is a clause that I will need to pay S$ 125 for port disconnection even though i already completed my 24 months contract. Even though I already completed my 24 months they still require me to pay the port disconnection fee!

Does anyone have this clause in their contract? I got mine on IT show promotion. I will never ever going to subscribe to viewqwest again! And I will caution all my friends to subscribe to Viewqwest in the future!

any chance I can have this waived?

Thanks.
xiangzeng likes this.
ramilcv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 09:31 PM   #6837
Arch-Supremacy Member

i have reached my 24 months contract. Finally! i called in to inquire about the specifics of the disconnection. I was stunned that there is a clause that I will need to pay S$ 125 for port disconnection even though i already completed my 24 months contract. Even though I already completed my 24 months they still require me to pay the port disconnection fee!

Does anyone have this clause in their contract? I got mine on IT show promotion. I will never ever going to subscribe to viewqwest again! And I will caution all my friends to subscribe to Viewqwest in the future!

Thanks.
Pls check your contract is clearly stated. If it say $125 high chance you will have to pay.

Last time when vq lower their sign up fee they actually place the disconnect fee inside the contract but I guess they didn't disclosure to you when you sign up with their hot model during it show.

Usually other isp would make you sign beside the line to make sure they have disclose u the amount and you are aware of it
magix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #6838
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pls check your contract is clearly stated. If it say $125 high chance you will have to pay.

Last time when vq lower their sign up fee they actually place the disconnect fee inside the contract but I guess they didn't disclosure to you when you sign up with their hot model during it show.

Usually other isp would make you sign beside the line to make sure they have disclose u the amount and you are aware of it
how to check the contract?
Phen8210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #6839
Supremacy Member

Thanks.
yes i got this disconnection fee too and saw it in my contract during signup
just pay up and treat this as a lesson. read all contracts before signing
xiangzeng likes this.
Kapish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 11:28 PM   #6840

Thanks.
Thanks for this message. I recontracted with M1 last dec 2017 for 2nd time, now I am in the 4th year since 2014 and I find its 1Gbps quite ok although the connection is not 100% perfect as the various factors come into play.

Lucky I didn't choose VQ.
xiangzeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.