ViewQwest Fiber Broadband Official Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

j

Reaction score
Don't bother lah. This is VQ. Every weekend confirm down randomly. Even SamKnows whitebox tech decline to use my lines for VQ tracking anymore. Too high packet loss.

Good lah, if never remove, how VQ always claim they the best.

Memphi5

Reaction score
Don't bother lah. This is VQ. Every weekend confirm down randomly. Even SamKnows whitebox tech decline to use my lines for VQ tracking anymore. Too high packet loss.

Good lah, if never remove, how VQ always claim they the best.
Which isp best now?

mr_voodoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not this again.
OMG VQ.

waiting for people to come in and state that this is normal and we should have redundancy.
perfectly acceptable etc.

I've been with Green, Red and now VQ
No prizes on which camp has given me the most number of downtimes and issues.

Last edited:

j

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/notes/viewqwest/viewqwest-our-history-and-our-promise/10150749961567845

OUR PROMISE

Unlike the 3, Viewqwest does not have deep pockets to throw at marketing. However, we are a profitable company and use the profits we generate to invest into more infrastructure to deliver more innovative services. So to meet some of your concerns, we intend to be around for years to come. Our business model is built to be resilient. We are not chasing after the mass market consumer who is only interested in free gifts and does not care about the service they receive. We would like the consumer is who is willing to pay a slight premium and receive premium services. We hope more of you will join us for the ride. We believe the journey should prove to be exciting and fun, and we would love to hear from you the consumer on what else we can do for you.

NICE PROMISE. NICE JOKE.

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/...c_vs_viewqwest_2016_edition/d73ifjo?context=3

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry you've had a crummy experience though :(
We've grown a lot in the past year (more than we expected honestly!) and we're still playing catchup a bit in terms of support. We've been hiring like crazy since the start of the year but obviously there's still a fair bit more training that needs to be done until all our guys are at the VQ tech support level that our customers have come to expect!
This is all to say...hang in there - we're working on it :)

VQ is asking you all to put up with it, hang in there, while they work slowly on it, taking you for a ride. "We hope more of you will join us for the ride." - VQ 2012.

NICE RIDE! NICE RIGHT?

BTW ANYONE ELSE LIKE MORE FREE ROUTERS THAT DO NOT WORK?! ASUS GOT A LOT OF INVENTORY TO CLEAR LEH! YOU ALL WANT FREE 4K TV BOX OR NOT ALSO??! THESE ARE NOT FREE GIFTS ARH. YOU PAY WITH PREMIUM PRICE. DON'T GET MISTAKEN.

zodiaxt

Reaction score
my modem is showing the red alarm for past 2 days now.. so no internet.
called Customer service.. said will call back for schedule engineer.

aaannnnndddd..... nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.