AMD Ryzen NB Discussion| Lenovo Thinkpad E495/E595/T495/X395 Well-rounder performance CPU + GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjrsasea

Reaction score
I think expired liao. My friend tried, also cannot.
Good things don't last. :D

i think havent over leh, i literally just use the code 1 hr ago. if really expired means i lucked out haha! ik some models/config doesnt work with this code.

edit: just tried again, its not expired. you have got to find a model or config that works with this code.

Last edited:

lifeinmono

Reaction score
For Legion 5 amd, where to buy hard cover like apple macbook?

Sent from Binary World using GAGT

tjrsasea

Reaction score

hard cover? as in the hardcover case? most of the time i see ppl, esp windows users dont really buy such cases for their laptops, less common imo 😅

might be due to the fact that there are more laptops models avail, hence to manufacturers it may not be profitable to make cases unlike for macbook. hence want to find also dh.

and also, esp for laptops, i find that most are okay to use laptops without cases as it is a big object and wont really be prone to dropping or what not unlike phones. maybe just put a wrap to prevent scratches for those really paranoid/want custom designs. can share why u want a case? after putting on the case wont the laptop feel even more bulky?

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
i think havent over leh, i literally just use the code 1 hr ago. if really expired means i lucked out haha! ik some models/config doesnt work with this code.

edit: just tried again, its not expired. you have got to find a model or config that works with this code.

I see. So it's not for all models. Thanks.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#3 is "SHIPPING NOTIFICATION (Order number)"

After you received this email, within 24-48hrs you will receive the two more emails
- invoice and
- the UPS tracking ID

And then it's the waiting game ha!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Thanks for the details! But damn i paid via desktop website activating Firefox extension for the shopback...can only pray now.

Went for the almost best configuration...2 512 nvme ssd r7 and rtx 2060.

Youtube saying laptop comes with 60wh battery but my order details indicated my order is 80wh...I guess if both storage are m2 ssd they would give you an 80wh battery as there is space for it...

Last edited:

tjrsasea

Reaction score
Thanks for the details! But damn i paid via desktop website activating Firefox extension for the shopback...can only pray now.

Youtube saying laptop comes with 60wh battery but my order details indicated my order is 80wh...I guess if both storage are m2 ssd they would give you an 80wh battery as there is space for it...

yup you are right with the 80wh battery.

i used chrome extension, cashback is always tracked :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hmmmmm... I have never seen such things for windows laptops even gaming.

Only apple macbook and mbp have those top and bottom hard protection cases.

You can try aliexpress look for Lenovo R7000 or R7000p

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very weird, i just ordered a replacement laptop to replace my malfunctioning one. usually the #2 email will come within mins, but it has been almost 30 mins and i still havent receive #2 LOL

*edit: came in but much much later than the usual 1-2 mins
Lol that's why I say on the same day XD

Awesome!!! Now the wait begins. Lolx

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Expire liao lah too bad those haven buy legion5

Posted from PCWX using SM-G973F

Where got expire? I just checked on a buildyourown legion 5. Still available, but i do expect it to expire soon, as we get nearer to 11.11.

poorboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm dunno why iprice30 keep showing expired to me.
Maybe I think I just wait for 11/11 sale

Posted from PCWX using CPH2127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.