AMD Ryzen NB Discussion| Lenovo Thinkpad E495/E595/T495/X395 Well-rounder performance CPU + GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm whenever got fb video playing, screen will go full black then flicker back.. on latest v1000 drivers for e585.. still not resolve..

anyone else have this? or my screen faulty?

Driver issue.

wait for the 2019 amd new drivers :s12:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge and bought a E485 today. Total damage SGD 737.02. Selected Ryzen 5 with 1x8GB. For some strange reason, upgrade from base 4GB to 8GB saves me 40 bucks. Quite odd. :s13:

tan175777

Reaction score
Wtf ups never deliver and claimed they did. No attempted notice but update that delivery failed on the website??? Waste one whole night waiting for the package, smh....

saddams wife

Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge and bought a E485 today. Total damage SGD 737.02. Selected Ryzen 5 with 1x8GB. For some strange reason, upgrade from base 4GB to 8GB saves me 40 bucks. Quite odd. :s13:

Hi bro..This is how lenovo website works:

A) upgrade 4gb to 8bg - Cost $60
B) Ram upgrade promo - Cost -ve $100

Net of A and B = -40

saddams wife

Reaction score
Wtf ups never deliver and claimed they did. No attempted notice but update that delivery failed on the website??? Waste one whole night waiting for the package, smh....

Hi bro. I called their help desk to request courier man to call me 30min before arrival. And he really called me.

saddams wife

Reaction score
Got my Intel AC9260 Wifi card today. Replaced my stock Atheros QCA9377 wifi card and reinstalled my Intel wifi & bluetooth drivers. Works like a charm for me, big bump in speed! Couldn't be any happier!

Hi. Could you provide the Taobao link so that i can know which vendor is trusted ( i am assuming it is from Taobao)?

TQ.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
Is the graphics card driver a common issue on these laptops? Intending to get this as a desktop replacement and connect to 24 inch monitor. Watch alot of YouTube videos.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the graphics card driver a common issue on these laptops? Intending to get this as a desktop replacement and connect to 24 inch monitor. Watch alot of YouTube videos.

Errr... I rather you build a AMD Ryzen DIY PC instead if you do not
intend to bring out the PC.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
Errr... I rather you build a AMD Ryzen DIY PC instead if you do not
intend to bring out the PC.
I'm actually already using laptop with vertical stand for such a use case. Really like the desk space savings and flexibility if I want to work on bed or sofa etc. Easier to clean and maintain also!

DRAGONGUY

Reaction score
For those who is interested...

I'm getting intel 9260ac to try out, if it works well, I will sell away my killer 1535. Those interested to get can pm me. It's atheros chipset 2x2 + bt 4.2 (or 4.1).

P.S. I selling away the killer 1535 cheap, maybe $5 to $10 (cost price for me is sgd$20ish). I don't mind giving away for free anyway. Just pm me if you interested. I just ordered intel 9260ac today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.