HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Asus laptop is showing this error and unable to go windows

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2020, 12:39 AM   #1
Master Member

Asus laptop is showing this error and unable to go windows

I am unable to access to windows due to this error keep popping up and i cant click it away. Tried restarting a number of times and the issue persists.

Any idea on how to solve this issue? I do have some important files in the laptop hdd which i haven back up
majora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:47 AM   #2

google it.
there are steps as advise how to remove it
freddychin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:46 PM   #3

Might seem obvious, but have you tried booting it in safe mode? That usually bypasses any non-catastrophic failures, and at least allows you to export important files or troubleshoot the problem.
tutonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:23 PM   #4
Master Member

I have tried googling but all the solutions requires me to work using task manager etc. the thing is that I cant even access the desktop or bios/safe mode at all. I have no chance to do anything after powering it up.
majora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 08:09 AM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have tried googling but all the solutions requires me to work using task manager etc. the thing is that I cant even access the desktop or bios/safe mode at all. I have no chance to do anything after powering it up.
Bring it to Nigel. Sim lim square #02-32. Call him at 90487338 before going down. Opens after 1pm.

Disclaimer I'm not related or benefit from anyone engaging his services. I'm a repeat customer. He has good reviews from other forum members.
s7460597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.