Asus laptop is showing this error and unable to go windows

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
I am unable to access to windows due to this error keep popping up and i cant click it away. Tried restarting a number of times and the issue persists.

jXCCnbc.jpg

Any idea on how to solve this issue? I do have some important files in the laptop hdd which i haven back up :(

tutonic

Reaction score
Might seem obvious, but have you tried booting it in safe mode? That usually bypasses any non-catastrophic failures, and at least allows you to export important files or troubleshoot the problem.

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
I have tried googling but all the solutions requires me to work using task manager etc. the thing is that I cant even access the desktop or bios/safe mode at all. I have no chance to do anything after powering it up.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have tried googling but all the solutions requires me to work using task manager etc. the thing is that I cant even access the desktop or bios/safe mode at all. I have no chance to do anything after powering it up.

Bring it to Nigel. Sim lim square #02-32. Call him at 90487338 before going down. Opens after 1pm.

Disclaimer I'm not related or benefit from anyone engaging his services. I'm a repeat customer. He has good reviews from other forum members.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.