HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Asus windows 10 update

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2018, 05:37 PM   #1

Asus windows 10 update

Hi All, i have bought a simple asus laptop model E12 E203NA. This comes with 32GB EMMC. I would like to update the OS but could not do it. Any expert can help me with the update or is there nothing i can do? Thank you.
xiaowei09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
Master Member

Put in a micro sd card.
wtfh4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 08:47 AM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi All, i have bought a simple asus laptop model E12 E203NA. This comes with 32GB EMMC. I would like to update the OS but could not do it. Any expert can help me with the update or is there nothing i can do? Thank you.
just buy a 128G memory card and insert in the micro sd card slot.The OS will take as a d drive storage space and install the temp files into it and update the OS.
hj_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #4

just buy a 128G memory card and insert in the micro sd card slot.The OS will take as a d drive storage space and install the temp files into it and update the OS.

Thanks! I think it work already. However, i would like to check if i am able to insta any program files like maybe i install the program on the micro sd.
xiaowei09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 08:05 AM   #5

yes it should be okay, install it like how you normally do by changing the directory path. Though bear in mind the following since the files are stored in external memory -

1. Life span of these cards be affected due to read/ write cycles. This would solely depend on your application
2. Performance might not be that great

Might not be recommended to store important information on.

Thanks! I think it work already. However, i would like to check if i am able to insta any program files like maybe i install the program on the micro sd.

Unsure of what to get? Need help with Notebook issues? Join in the discussions at Notebook Clinic!

Keep up with the latest in mobile technology with Residential Phone Gurus over at Mobile Communication Technology!

Need Assistance? Fret not! Feel free to contact me via PM for Forum Related Issues or any Other Issues that may require immediate assistance and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Intrinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.