HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

General Usage Laptop vs Gaming PC performance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2019, 04:58 PM   #61

then in that case better the higher specs. for me, i cancelled my order lol. i ordered tue past 11pm, then wed new promotion went live. they didn't want to extend the promo to my order so in end i just told them just cancel hehe

now will wait and see for the asus rog new models which look promising
Is there new promotion on Wed? I dont see any promotion on their website? The price is still the same 1799 vs 2099
Extremme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2019, 09:06 AM   #62

no price difference, just different promotional freebies like xbox (?) and stuff
wedgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2019, 08:16 AM   #63

Is there new promotion on Wed? I dont see any promotion on their website? The price is still the same 1799 vs 2099
have you got your laptop yet? I ended up re-ordering because it's still the cheapest gaming laptop i could get with the 9th gen cpu and rtx 2060. also best discount (15% off for edu!) i could get compared to other brands (acer only giving $100 off the predator which also looked nice, lighter, but more expensive for similar specs)
wedgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 11:49 PM   #64

How is Lenovo Y540? Is the keyboard RGB or White? The screen you guys got is 60 or 144 Hz?
ilXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.